Chapter 13: Cured and preparation

Marinette POV

I held Luka's hand as he moaned in pain. The veins in his arm started to spread to his face. Isaac's condition was just as worse as Luka's.

"Have you made the antidote yet, Master Fu?" I asked.

"Almost. Hand me that mortar, Nino." Fu replied as Nino handed him the mortar. He grinded up some herbs and placed them inside the green liquid sitting inside the pot.

"You've done this before?" Zoe asked as she wiped the sweat from Isaac's forehead.

"Yes, long time ago. But this poison is much more advanced than the one I was familiar with." Fu replied as he stirred the liquid.

"I just hope it works, they're not doing so good right now." Alya said.

After a few minutes, Fu returned with two vials of his antidote. He handed one to me and the other to Zoe.

"Please let this work." I muttered and help Luka drink the antidote. Zoe did the same to Isaac while Jackie held his hand. After a few minutes, the white veins dissipated and their breathing became even. We sighed in relief. 

"Thanks, Master." Kagami said. Master Fu nodded and placed a hand on their foreheads.

"They need to rest." He said.

"Does Luka's mother know about this?" I asked.

"She does and she sends her thanks. I think she knows that Luka is Panther Noir and Viperion." Juleka said as she caressed her brother's forehead.

"Great." Nino sighed.

"Now, where did you say that they are heading?" Master Fu asked.

"Snowdown Mountain, Wales." I replied.

"Wales? Isn't that were Isaac used to live?" Alya asked.

"Yeah. Snowdown Mountain is actually the place where his parents-" Jackie choked back the tears. I rubbed her back.

"It's ok, you don't have to say it." I replied sympathetically.

"If we're going there, we'll need to be prepared. And all the help we can get." Nino said.

"I'll go with you." A voice behind us said. We turned around and saw a man with black hair and dark brown eyes. He wore a grey hoodie, black jeans and black plimsols. He had bandages on his hands and neck. He also had a clean shaven beard and a scar on his cheeks and forehead.

"Hey, I know you. You're Jr Lieutenant Andrew Castiano, right?" Alya asked.

"Si. I'm also Cassie's overprotective older brother." He replied.

"But, wasn't you in a coma?" I asked.

"I woke up a few hours ago. I even saw the news and found out that my sister has been kidnapped. I went to the place where you guys normally meet up and here we are." Andy said as he sat down. He looked down at Isaac then back at Master Fu.

"I want to help." He said.

"You're joking, right?" Chloe asked.

"I'm dead serious. I want to save my sister and help you defeat Silver Talon. If you'll let me." He replied. His eyes burned with determination.

We exchanged looks and nodded.

"Alright. Then you will need this." Master Fu said and handed him the scorpion bracelet. Sahara floated next to him.

Andy nodded and put on the bracelet. 

"Remember, you must use it for the greater good." Fu added.

"I promise." He said.

"Alright, just say Sahara, unleash your sting." Sahara said.

Andy stood up and took a deep breath.

"Sahara, unleash your sting!" He called. He found himself wearing a dark red jumpsuit with a black scorpion symbol on his back, black boots and a red and black eye mask. On his right wrist was the scorpion bracelet with a wrist mounted whip.

"So this is how my mother and my sister felt when using this." Andy said with a small smile on his face.

Suddenly, Isaac and Luka woke up, coughing.

"Why does my mouth taste like gone off lime?" Isaac said.

"Ugh, I don't want herbal tea anymore." Luka added, holding his stomach.

I hugged Luka tightly and kissed him. Jackie patted Isaac's head.

"What happened? And who's he?" Isaac asked as he pointed at Andy.

"Nice to see you too, Punk." Andy replied.

"What the-!? Andy! You recovered from your coma!?" Isaac gasped.

"Ok, what is going on?" Luka asked.

"I'll explain later. Right now, Cassie needs us." Alya said.

"You can count on El Scorpion to help you out." Andy said with a smirk.

"What?" We asked.

"My alter ego's name." Andy said.

We stared blankly at Andy, who sighed.

"Never mind."