Chapter 3: Recruiting Sabrina

Sabrina POV

Another job rejection. 

I made my way back to my rented and worn down apartment, frustrated with my current situation.

4 weeks ago, my father disowned me after he found out I was helping Chat Blanc and Talon take over Paris, and then the world. With the little money I managed to take when I left Paris to move into Brest and rent an apartment and start a new life.

And so far, I've found little success.

I kept getting rejected due to me being an ex supervillain. I tried every possible role, none accepted me. Most of the time, I end up losing what money I had when I ended up getting mugged.

It started raining and I managed to reach my apartment until I found a note outside my door along with my stuff. I sighed as I looked at the note.

EVICTED!

"What a mess you got yourself in." A voice said.

I turned around and saw a boy wearing a black hooded coat, a grey shirt, black trousers and black loafers. On his  was finger a silver ring with a small cat and a green jewel in it's mouth.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"It's been a while, Sabrina." The figure said and pulled of his hood. I gasped as I saw his face.

"Adrien?" I asked.

"Yup. You look terrible." He said, pointing at my messy ginger hair.

I nodded sadly. Adrien placed a hand on my shoulder.

"I know you helped us in the past. But now, I'm returning the favour. I wish for you to re-join our group." He said.

I shrugged him off and shook my head.

"I'll pass. I'm doing very well without you." I said bitterly.

"Yeah, I can tell." He said as he looked at the evicted note on my door.

"Ok, you got me. But why?" I asked.

"You wish for revenge against a certain blonde haired spoiled rich girl who treated you like dirt." He said.

I lowered my head, avoiding his gaze. Memories of Chloe flashed through my mind. How she treated my like a bottom feeder. All the things she made me do. Anger flowed through my thoughts. 

Eventually, I met Adrien's gaze.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked.

Adrien smiled.