Chapter 4: A Shocking Reunion

Isaac POV

"I'm doing a patrol around the city, Jackie." I said as I spoke in my ear piece.

"Alone?" Jackie asked.

"No, I think Marinette is going to join me." I said as paced around the roof.

"Ok, just don't stay out to long." She said.

"Yes, Jackie." I replied sarcastically and hung up.

I sighed and started my patrol. Since Cassie and the others are busy, Marinette, Luka and I are doing out night patrol around the city. As I swung through the city, I wondered where Ladybug and Panthire Noir are. 

"Where could they be? Maybe I'll just-"  

I was interrupted by a call from Marinette. I answered.

"Yo, Mari! Where are you?" I asked.

"At Luka's place. I'm helping him out for his pop quiz for Science." She said.

"Yeah, among other things I'm sure you know what I'm talking about." I replied as I zipped through the crane with my webs.

"W-what are you talking about!?" She spluttered.

"I think you've been riding on the snake. Just like last time." I replied with a smirk. I leaped off my web line and landed on the wall on all fours.

"Shut up, Spider Kid." Marinette retorted, albeit I could sense the smile on her lips.

"Anyway, it's fine. I can manage tonight on my own." I replied.

"You sure?" Marinette asked.

"Yeah. I'll be-" 

I stopped as I noticed a girl wearing all black sneaking into The Agreste Manor.

"Ike? You ok?" Marinette asked me.

"Yeah, I gotta go. I'll call you back, yeah?" I said.

"Yeah, ok." Marinette replied and hung up.

I followed the girl inside the Manor and watched as she riffled through Gabriel's desk.

What are you up too? I thought and carefully climbed up the wall. As I clinged onto the celling, I saw pictures and notes the girl was collecting. I jumped from the celling and landed on the ground behind her.

"You know, there are better ways to earn money other than taking stuff that doesn't belong to you." I said.

The girl cursed and darted for the exit. I fired my webs at her legs, tripping her over. I picked up the girl and removed her hood, seeing a fringe of ginger hair and cyan eyes.

"What the-!? Sabrina!" I gasped.

Sabrina pulled out a flash grenade and tossed it onto the ground, blinding me. As I recovered my eyesight, I saw Sabrina running towards the exit and into the city. I chased after her, dodging, pedestrians and cars.

"Stop!" I shouted.

Sabrina ignored me and barely dodged a van. I followed her into an alleyway and cornered her.

"Gotta. ENSARE!" I called and fired my webs at her, sticking her to the wall. Sabrina tried to free herself but to no avail. The sheets she dropped fell to the ground. I picked them up and looked at them.

"No way." I gasped as I saw designs of all the akumas Ladybug and her crew fought. Ranging from The Bubbler to Miracular. I even saw myself as Black Widow.

"Hawkmoth must've been planning this from the beginning." I muttered and turned to look at Sabrina.

"Why are you stealing these? You planning to sell these to get cash?" I asked.

"Something like that." Sabrina said with a smirk. She looked up and down at me. "I can see why your girlfriend likes you." 

"Don't change the subject, Sabrina? Who asked you to steal these?" I demanded, waving the sheets in her face.

"That I can't tell you. You'll have to figure that out. Watch your back, Crimson Web. And tell Chloe what I told you." She said.

Before I could react, a flash grenade dropped out off her sleeve, blinding me. Before I could regain my eyesight, Sabrina vanished, leaving behind a few ripped webs.

"What the-?" I muttered and looked down at the notes from Agreste Manor.

I better call Mari. I thought and activated my earpiece, calling Marinette. After a while, she answered.

"Hey, Isaac. What's up?" She asked. Her voice sounded like she ran a marathon.

"You ok? You sound like you're out of breath." I asked.

"Yeah. I'm ok. Luka and I were doing some sparing." She said. I heard her giggle and tell Luka to stop nibbling her ear lobe.

"Right. Well, if you're done, we need to talk. Tomorrow before class. I just found something you need to see." I said.

"Just us?" She asked.

"No, bring Luka around. I'll call Cas and Malik. You call Chloe, Zoe, Nino and Alya." I said.

"Ok. But what's going on?" She asked.

"You'll see." I said and hung up.

Just what are you planning Talon? And why do I have a bad feeling about this? I thought as I shivered from the cold and gazed at the night sky.