Chapter 8: Police attack

Adrien POV

I wacked my staff at another policeman, knocking him out and kicked another aside. As my squad of akumas fought the police officers, I made my way to Lt Raincomprix, who was holding his gun and pointing it towards me.

"Stay back or I'll shoot!" He shouted, his hands shaking in fear. I smiled broadly and stepped forward. He fired his gun, but I deflected it with my staff and kicked the gun out of his hands before knocking him towards his desk.  Before I could finish him off, a bullet grazed my cheek.

"Next one will be your head, pendejo! Drop the staff and hands where I can see them!" A voice shouted. 

I turned and saw a man in his early twenties wearing a police officers outfit covered in dust. He had  a muscular build, a faded beard and short black hair. His eyes were dark brown.

"Hey, I know you. Your Casandra's older brother. Andrew Castiano." I said.

"And your the guy who brainwashed my sister." He growled.

"I'm glad you recognize me." I said with a smirk. 

"Whatever your problem is, you can take it to your cell!" Andrew shouted.

"I'd rather not. CATACLYSM!" I replied, firing a wave of destructive energy at him. Andy ducked out of the way.

"You missed!" He shouted.

"Or did I?" I replied, pointing upwards. Before he noticed, the celling fell on top of him, causing him to crash through multiple floors until he reached the ground floor. I hopped down the hole and landed in front of him.

Andrew had a large bloody gash on his head and was barely conscious.

"Adrien! They're here!" Lila called as he knocked aside a policeman. I saw Ladybug and her friends fight their way through the akumas. Scorpio gasped as she saw Andrew.

"Andy!" She cried and ran towards him. 

"What the hell did you do to him, Chat Blanc!?" Crimson growled.

"Oh, nothing much. I just wanted to test my new power. Like this." I said and summoned a white transparent cat claw and launched it at them. Another cat claw blocked my attack. I saw Luka wearing the cat miraculous attire.

"Ah, Luka. Long time no see." I said.

"Figured you'd show your face here again." Luka growled as he twirled his staff.

"Lucky for you, we won't be fighting today. Alright, akumas! Let's go!" I said and left the police station. The akumas followed me.

"Why leave them? We should've finished them there and then." Lila asked.

"Talon only told us to test our powers. And besides, there's no rush. We'll get rid of them soon enough." I replied with a smirk.