Chapter 5: Akuma designs

Marinette POV

The next day

"Are you sure these were inside Gabriel's office?" I asked Isaac as we looked at what he found last night.

"No doubt about it." He replied.

We shuffled the papers and looked at the images of all the akumas we defeated in the past up until now. 

"Wow, Hawkmoth must've went all out of making these." Cassie said.

"No kidding. I can only imagine the amount of hours he put into planning these." Kagami said as she saw he alter ego, Riposte.

"Maybe he should take up art. Sure is a hell lot better than being a supervillain." Isaac added.

"He only did it to revive his wife." Alya said.

We murmured in agreement.

"Still, it's kinda messed up that he would do something like this. Manipulating people's emotions and making them his foot solider." Juleka said.

"That's Hawkmoth for you. And now his son has us top of his hate list." Isaac said as he looked at a picture of Black Widow and Heartbreaker.

Luka checked his watch and cursed silently.

"I gotta go. My class will start soon." He said.

"Take care, Songbird." I said with a smile.

"You too, Melody." Luka replied and pecked me on the cheek before waving at us goodbye and peddling his way to school.

"Songbird?"  Isaac chuckled.

"Is that a problem, little spider." I asked with a smirk.

"N-no. Not at all." He replied, blushing.

The bell rang as we packed away the notes and prepared for our Maths class. 

"Still, what do you think Sabrina would want with those designs?" Chloe asked.

"No idea." I shrugged.

"Knowing Silver Talon, nothing good. We'd better keep on our toes." Isaac said.

Adrien POV

I looked through my father's akuma design on the computer and nodded.

"It was a good thing you took a photographic copy before Crimson Web caught you." I said.

Sabrina nodded.

"So, how does it work?" Lila asked.

"Watch closely." Talon said and put on the brooch. He scanned the image of Bubbler and pushed the ruby on his brooch.

A group of bubbles appeared and there stood the akumatized version of Nino, Bubbler. He knelt down and smiled.

"What can I do for you, sir?" He asked.

Talon smirked triumphantly while Lila, Sabrina and I gasped in amazement. It actually worked!

"Alright, Bubbler. I want you to cause a bit of chaos for our heroes. I believe you remember them?" He said as he showed Bubbler a picture of The French Miraculous Superhero Team.

"Yeah. Except those two." He said as he pointed at Crimson Web and Scorpio.

"The boy in red is Crimson Web. A real pain in my ass. The other one is Scorpio. His girlfriend. Think you can handle them?" Talon said.

"Defiantly." Bubbler said with a smirk.

"Good. Dismissed." Talon said. Bubbler nodded and left for Paris.

"Let's see if our heroes can handle this one." I said with a smirk.