7| The Devil In Disguise

We walked for aaaages

We walked for aaaages... okay it's only been like 10 minutes but that's enough for me. Beckham went into the stores with me while Bruno and Damon stood outside. The stares we were getting from random people were starting to annoy me.

Girls eyeing my brothers like they're eye candy, which I don't see at all.
And boys looking at me like I'm fucking meat. What is with New York and their pervs?

Beckham and I walked out, meeting with Bruno and Damon. Damon looked up from his phone, which he always seems to be on. We started walking into the middle of the mall.

"I think I got all I need guys" I told them. In response, Damon rolled his eyes, Bruno nodded and Beckham was raging. "I wanted to go to more stores!" Beckham shouted.
"I'm hungry, y'all are trying to starve me" Bruno huffed while putting on a fake crying face. We all agreed to go get some food. But, on our way there, we bumped into someone.

"Hey Damon!" Mystery woman said. She had brown eyes, platinum blonde hair, lip fillers and huuuge eyelash extensions. Now, don't get me wrong, women support other women. But girl, those lips look heavy as fuck.

She's quickly glared at me, "who the fuck is this whore?"
I furrowed my eyebrows, looking up at her 5'6 frame.
My brothers were ready to kill this bitch, the murderous look in their eyes that I've never seen before made me feel....protected.

"Aren't you going to answer me bitch?" She questioned me before getting down to my level. Ha. Stupid bitch. I then took the opportunity to punch her right in the nose, the cracks of her bone breaking beneath my fist. "HOLY SHIIIIIT!" Bruno shouted.

"I'm their sister, bitch" I answered her veeeerrrryyyy important question. She looked at me with fear in her eyes, her eyelashes nearly touching her eyebrows. Damn girl, get shorter lashes next. I then walked away to the food court, I'm starving after that.

Beckham followed while Bruno and Damon spoke to Miss Bitch Of New York.

I walked over to Maria after Briella left

I walked over to Maria after Briella left. Bruno, being the gentleman he is, helped her up. I got into Maria's face. "If you call my sister a bitch again, I won't hesitate to kill you. Understood?"

She nodded before running away into a crowd of unknown faces. I stood outside the food court, looking at my baby sister, how she acted so innocent after breaking Maria's nose replayed in my mind. Has she done this before? She had that calm and collected look, exactly like Marco. She looks like an angel but damn... she's more like the devil. Bruno and I made our way to Beckham and Brie, she turned around to look at us...specifically me. "What do you say to her?" She asked with a concerned look. "Just told her to shut up" I mumbled back. She nodded and grabbed the ice cream she ordered.

"You're not gettin anything else?" Bruno questioned Brie, she just shook her head no. Shoving a big piece of ice cream in her mouth with a smile. God,she's definitely a De Luca...

We got home about two hours ago, I immediately ran to my room

We got home about two hours ago, I immediately ran to my room. I'm extremely grateful for the things my brothers got me. I mean, I've never been treated like this before, its an unusual feeling...

I got changed into my new oversized pajamas, they are so fucking comfy holy moly.
I walked down to the dining room since dinner was ready. I sat in the same seat as last night. It was only Rocco,Leo,Alejandro, Beckham and I. "Where is everyone?" I whispered to Leo. "They're working a bit late, shipments and shit" he answered.

Rocco immediately jumped up, looking angry as hell. "WHAT THE FUCK LEO?! DON'T TELL HER!" He screamed at the top of his lungs. Alejandro held his hand on Rocco, separating him from Leo.

"She knows, you ass twat" Beckham loudly exclaimed. Rocco looked at me, nothing but fear and confusion in his eyes.

"I'm fine with it.." I told him.

He let out a sigh of relief before sitting back in his chair.

"Bruno said you acted like it was nothing" Leo said before taking a huge ass bite of his food.

"Yeah...I used to hang out with some street gangs back in Illinois" I explained, making my brothers gasp in fear. "WHAT!!'

God why are they always in sync?

"Heh- yeah" I chuckled. "It was to get some extra money and it was actually really fun.."

Before I could finished, the rest of the brothers stormed in, there was almost a murderous look in their eyes. The look was quickly wiped away when they noticed me.
"What happened? Why do y'all look like shit?" I asked, Leo spat out the water he was drinking. Whoopsies, sorry Leo, didn't know you were drinking.

"Nothing" Damon mumbled. Marco let out a sigh before explaining. "The British took our shipment..."

Ian,Damon and Alejandro stared at Marco like he did something wrong. "She knows, guys." Leo said to them, causing a held in breath to be let go.

"They know..." Marco continued. "They know you're here...they left a letter"
Marco handed me a letter, I was curious so I immediately read it.

Dear Briella Luna,
I have been informed of your famous return.
I'm sure you've made yourself comfortable with a happy family.
But...did you forget?

Forget what? I don't remember anyone working with the British?

Let me refresh your memory with one word...
Broken ribs

Oooooh shit I know who this is now...

Also, that's two words my dude...

I'm giving you three days, you either come back to me willingly or I will get you myself...
Got it?
Yours sincerely, Thomas Hawk.

Authors note:
Oooooh shittt. Who do you think Thomas is?
Why does he want Briella?
Thank you for reading <3