39| Nicole

It's been about a week now

It's been about a week now. I got my leg surgery and it went all well. I started remembering everything again, I apologized to Eleanor, poor girlie.
I've been walking around in crutches with Scar. We just walked everywhere in the hospital. We talked the biggest load of shit, we even got in an argument over kiwis.

Yes, kiwis.

We got to the maternity suite and there lay a familiar woman on a bed. They were outside the maternity room, she was alone...

"Nicole?" I asked, her eyes locked mine.

"No fucking way...Briella?" She answered.

"Did you have your baby!?" I asked, I frickin love babies, they're the cutest.

Hate children though. Cheeky motherfucke-

"Yeah..." she said softly.

"Oh my god! Can I see?" I happily asked. She told me that they're putting the baby in the room she'll be staying in. I turned around to Scar, who looked so confused.

"Tell my brothers I'm seeing a baby" I said before looking at Nicole again.

Scar hesitantly went to tell my brothers.

"Your brothers?" Nicole asked.

When I met Nicole, I was still living with Jason. At the time, I didn't even know I had brothers.

"Yeah...I have brothers, Jason died" I said.

"Wait...you're the De Luca sister?" Nicole asked, she was SHOOOK.

"Yep...how did you know?" I wondered, only mafia people know me since I'm the lost sister...but Nicole

"My brothers were there last week!" She explained.

The Lucido's....

Holy shit.

"Well Damn..... I guess we're business sisters now" I smirked.

Nicole just giggle at my antics. Then the doctor came out, informing us that the room is ready. I followed slowly, since my crutch ass can't walk properly.

We got to the room, there lay a beautiful baby girl. She had dark curls on her head which surprised me...I thought babies were bald.

Hehehehehhehehe bald.

"You can hold her if you like!" Nicole said, I looked up with such joy in my eyes.

"Oh my god, can I?" I said.

"Of course! We're business sisters so we're practically sisters..." Nicole smiled, she asked the doctor to get the baby since I'm crippled right now.

I sat down on the chair in the corner of the room. The doctor handed me this beautiful baby girl, I immediately started smiling.