67| Old Feelings

I woke up to the sound of Beckham's horrible singing

I woke up to the sound of Beckham's horrible singing. I checked the time on my phone, it's only 7 AM! Why the hell is he singing so fucking early?!

Four notifications popped up on my phone but I decided to ignore them and go back to sleep. God, I love sleep.

When I was a young boy, my father took me into the city, to see a marching band

"Beckham, I mean this in the nicest way possible, please shut the fuck up!" Hala shouted, putting a pillow on her face.

"Was I singing that out loud?" I asked, I'm pretty sure I was singing in my head.

"Yes! Shut up!"

Damn girl, are you jealous of my amazing voice?

If I were you, I'd be jealous too babe.

Hala shuffled around in bed, trying to find a comfy position before having a full meltdown. The grunted before sitting up, glaring at me with her beautiful eyes.

"I'm going to kill you."

Awwwww <3

She loves me <3

I walked over to the bed, getting inside and pulled her close to me. She kept her annoyed expression on while I cuddled her. She can't resist my cuddles!
She lay down beside me while I placed my hand on her tummy, I still can't believe she's growing a little human in there.

Can we just appreciate women for a moment? They bleed from their...you know what, every month, birth control has SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many side effects and they also go through pregnancy. Nine months of sickness, sore backs and constipation. And then, they have to push a fucking human out of their lil wonderland.

Let's all pray for women, a moment of silence.

Okay, are you finished praying? Great!

Brie, Hala and I are going out! Hala wanted to bring Briella out since Scar's being an absolute asshole right now. Everyone is so pissed at him, Marco won't even speak to him. Damon and Bruno considered killing him but Leo bribed them...with food.