10| I Done It

Life has never been on my side

Life has never been on my side. I hide from my problems, numb myself and self destruct. This is the first time I'm dealing with my problems. God, this is the first time I've ever said anything.

"Okay... I lied to you " I started.

Damn Brie, you gotta start like that?

"I didn't have a fine childhood. Jason wasn't the best father" A single tear fell down my cheek, Marco, being the sweetheart he is, wiped it for me. I kept my head down.

"He used to beat me...badly. He really hurt me. He scarred me... literally. He starved me, used to use knifes on me."
I stopped for a second, taking a deep breath before continuing.
"That's all I can say for now, I'm sorry"

Oh my god, I said it.

Why isn't he talking?

I looked up to see Marco on the urge of tears. Tears of rage and sadness

"Can I see the scars?" Marco said calmly but I knew there was a storm in his mind.

I lifted up hoodie up, showing some of the bruises and scars, Marco gasped at the sight of them.

Oh babe, you haven't even seen the rest.

"I'll call the doctor!" He exclaimed, he was about to walk out but I stopped him.
"Can you tell the rest... I just can't do it" I whispered. He gave me a sympathetic smile and nodded.

God... I did it.

I heard Marco call the guys up, I just huddled into my comfy blankets, hoping to find peace in them. You may be wondering 'yOu SaId tHE sLEePiNG pILlS tAkE AWaY tHe NIGhtMaReS!1!1!1!1!1' well, they do help but they don't always work. I get scared to sleep because of the damn dreams but I know sleep is important blah blah blah.

You also may be wondering why I didn't tell Marco about the rape(s), it's just....not the right time. I'm not ready. I'm afraid I'll have a mental breakdown and get sent to a psych ward or something.

I'm sure my brothers are already worried about my sanity, I cannot give them another reason to be.

And now we have Thomas fucking Hawk. He's apart of the British mafia now? He's not even fucking British!

Okay Brie, that's not how it works...
Yeah yeah I get that.
Wait, am I talking to myself?
Yeah hoe.
Oh... cool.

Before I could finish my amazing conversation with myself, Leo, Alejandro and Beckham came running in. They all gave me sympathetic looks before running over to me and hugging me. I then realized that Marco had told them...

"God, Brie, I'm so sorry" Said Alejandro, stroking my hair.
"Guys, I'm fine, don't worry!" I reassured them all but they certainly didn't believe me.
I could hear glass breaking, walls being punched and shouting. It made me flinch a little. Leo noticed so he closed the door.

Awww I have nice brothers!

"I'm glad you told us, bumblebee" Beckham whispered. I smiled up at him, earning a big hug.

"We're sleeping over with you" Leo claimed. "We want to make sure you're safe and Beckham wants to watch shrek.."

I looked up at Beckham, "I FUCKING LOVE SHREK!"

"OOOOOOOOOOO SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD IS GONNA ROAM ME I AI" before Beckham could finish his perfect off key singing, Alejandro whacked him so he'd stop.

"Ow....I was just expressing my excitement, you hemorrhoid"

Did he...
Did he just call Alejandro a... hemorrhoid?

"Ooookay let's put on shrek before Alejandro kills Beck!" Leo said.

Alejandro sat on the little couch thing, Leo sat on my swingy chair and Beckham lay beside me.

"Can we talk about our nicknames? Like, why am I ham?" Beckham asked with a sad face.

"Beckham, Beck-ham, ham." I explained, very fairly.

"And why am I drodro?"

I sighed before explaining myself, once again!

"Alejandro, Alejan-dro, drodro."

"And I'm lion because that's the Leo's animal" Leo proudly explained.

Leo earned a slap around the by Alejandro, bless that guy. The deep dark feelings still sat comfortably in my mind, but this time, it wasn't as bad.

 The deep dark feelings still sat comfortably in my mind, but this time, it wasn't as bad

~An hour before~

Marco called all of us in his office, he seemed to be stressed which is unusual for him. We all stood inside, confusion dancing in the air.

"So, what did she say?" Ian asked, biting his nails in panic.

Marco took a breath in, "she told me... a lot" he started.

"Jason abused her, she has bruises , wounds and scars. She asked me to tell you guys. We do not treat her any different. She's still our baby sister, not a porcelain doll."

Anger.

Beckham, Bruno and Leo had tears in their eyes. The rest of us were just... angry.
"Are you fucking kidding me?" Rocco scorned.
"W-What sort of injures?" Beckham asked through his tears.

"Stab wounds, huge bruises, nail marks, looks like she has a broken shoulder or something and a few handprint bruises" Marco explained, I've ever seen him this hurt before. Ian grabbed a glass cup and threw it on the wall.

I punched the wall, leaving a dent and a bleeding fist. Rocco stormed out, hiding his hurt. Alejandro held his head in his hands, his eyes were flooded with unreleased tears.

"I'll stay with her tonight" Beckham called out. Alejandro and Leo volunteered too.

"No I'll stay with her"

"No I will!"

"No I fucking will! I never get to spend time with her!"

Marco stood up, "ALL OF YOU STAY WITH HER FOR FUCKS SAKE!"

Leo, Alejandro and Beckham nodded before running to Brie.

"D-did he do anything else to her?" I whispered, looking Marco straight in the eyes.

"I don't know Damon, I want to give her time to fully tell us. For now, we'll protect her at all costs" Marco strongly implied.

"Have you called the doctor yet?" Rocco asked, placing his hand on Marco's shoulder.

"She'll be here in the morning" he answered.

Bruno sighed, rubbing his head. "And are you sure Jason's dead?"

All of us looked up, what if he's not dead? What about the autopsy?

None of us answered his question before he spoke up once again.

"Request the autopsy results.. now!" Bruno demanded.