73| Goodbye

Baby Ciro is here!!! He's the cutest little baby I've ever seen, Hala and Beckham are amazing parents already

Baby Ciro is here!!! He's the cutest little baby I've ever seen, Hala and Beckham are amazing parents already. Their love for Ciro grow more and more everyday and it shows. Its going to be hard leaving them all but I need to get out of here.

I've got an opportunity somewhere which I can't disclose, you'll find out in book two ;)

Today I'm packing a few more things, I've wrote all of the letters and I'm buying a new phone. I'll get Beckham to add me to the sibling group chat, they'll be the only contact that I have for a while.

Beckham, Hala, Nour and Miguel know that I'm leaving. Miguel knows everything, he knows why I'm going, who I'm going to see. I have to do this, it'll make me stronger.

I visited all of my cousins yesterday, once again, Armani was nowhere to be seen. I then visited Nicole and Luna, she's getting so big! Why do babies grow so fast?

I'm going to miss everyone. If I told everyone where I was going, they'd stop me. I want to tell Marco face to face. I owe him my whole life, he took me in and cared for me. He showed me what a real family is, he's put so much effort into my life and I can't just walk away without explaining to him. I texted him a few hours ago and he told me to meet him after his meeting.

I waited patiently for his meeting to end, I heard multiple footsteps down the stairs so I decided to go have a look. I made my way down and walked into Marco's office. He shot his head up and brightly smiled at me.

"Hey Brie," Marco spoke. "Come on, sit down."

Marco patted the seat beside him, leaning back in his chair. I obeyed and sat beside him, I started fidgeting with my hands, trying to distract from the words that were about to leave my mouth.

"Marco, I'm leaving" I told him.

"No you're not, you're sitting down" Marc replied, confusion laced his tone.

"No, I'm not leaving the room, I'm leaving the country..." I explained. Marco sat up a bit more, bringing his hands together.

"For how long? Alone? Where to?" He repeatedly asked.

"A few months, no and Dubai."

Yep, you heard right. I'm going to Dubai.

"Who are you going to see?" He asked.

"My old friend, Faye" I replied, which was the truth but just not the full truth.

Marco sat back again, he rubbed his temple with his fingers. "Is this to get away from all of the drama in your life?" Marco questioned.

"Yup" I softly smiled.

Marc took a deep breath in before slowly nodding, I jumped up and hugged him so proudly.

"Don't tell our brothers, Beckham and Hala already know though" I explained, Marc nodded before giving me one last embrace.

"Please stay safe amore" Marco whispered, stroking my wavy hair. A tear fell down my eyes, he is an amazing brother and I'm so grateful for him.

"I will Marco, I love you" I whispered, blinking away the tears.

"I love you too Brie, get that peace you deserve."

Marc kissed the crown of my head before excusing me out of the room. I stood outside his office door and took a deep breath in, I looked around the foyer, taking in all of the scenery. I'll miss this place...

I know my actions will affect my brothers, I won't be able to watch movies with them, fight over GTA or scream sing with them. I do plan on coming home ....but not anytime soon.

Sometimes we have to move on even when we don't want to.

I'm leaving in the middle of the night, my brothers will be asleep since they have work in the morning. I'll slip the letters under their doors and I'll give Hala Scar's letter.

(Play jigsaw Conan Gray for this part y'all)

I walked into Ciro's nursery, finding Hala and Nour.

"Hey!" Nour smiled at me.

"Hi guys," I started. "Can you give this to Scar?"

Nour and Hala looked at each other, guilt washed over their faces.

"Brie we have to tell you something..." Nour spoke, breaking eye contact with Hala.
I immediately knew it was serious, I've never seen Nour act so mature.

"Scar slept with someone else" Hala whispered.

He what?

"He doesn't deserve a goodbye babe" Nour replied, sympathy covered the air in the room. I didn't know how to feel, Scar slept with someone else. The man I loved betrayed me, I never thought he'd break my trust.

I took a deep breath and handed the letter to Nour, I want him to read it still, he has to read it. Nour hugged me tightly, rubbing my back with reassurance.

"Thank you for telling me guys" I whispered, I couldn't tell if I was angry or sad. Disappointed was an understatement.

Did he ever love me?