45| Training

I woke up to a text from Marco, informing me my training starts today and Nicolo is driving me home

I woke up to a text from Marco, informing me my training starts today and Nicolo is driving me home. But why??

I waited for Nicolo outside Scar's penthouse. Scar obviously had to be there, he wouldn't leave me alone. I've been feeling pretty embarrassed about last night...I mean, that was something he's never seen before. Sure, he seen me cry before but not like that.

"Oh I forgot to tell you!" Scar shouted.

Tell me what....

"I'll be staying back in the Zaid's manor, closer to work and all" he explained.

"Are you going to sell the penthouse?" I furrowed my eyebrows, which he thought was cute, earning a kiss from him.

"Nope, I'm keeping the penthouse too" Scar replied, playing with my hair.

Nicolo then showed up, finally. I kissed Scar goodbye before getting in the car. Nicolo had Doja Cat on...

"HAIR GO LOW LIKE CHIAAAA MONEY GO LOW GET NIAAA" I scream sang.

"I AM THE BIG IDEAAA MY TWINS BIG LIKE TIAAA!" Nicolo sang along.

He's officially my favorite Lucido....sorry Nicole.

Nicolo suddenly turned the music off, making me super duper sad.

"Awwww! Put it back on!" I whined.

"I need to inform you on things, you distracted me with your Doja addiction" Nicolo muffled.

"You're the one playing Doja!" I answered back.

"Okay...maybe we're both Doja addicts, we'll go to rehab together" Nicolo smirked.

"On a serious note," Nicolo started. "The Korean don is bringing you on a date."

The what?

I'm in a relationship..

"Jason wrote a contract, legally engaging you and Gi Yang, the don. He came to a compromise though, he said that if he takes you on a date and you don't like him, then the contract will be shredded" Nicolo explained.

I really didn't know what to think of the whole situation, I've never met the Korean mafia before.

"Does the guy know I'm in a relationship?" I nervously asked Nicolo.

"Yep, he won't stop until you see him for yourself" Nicolo quickly responded.

We arrived home, I went straight to Marc's office. He wasn't there, I heard muffled voices in the boarding room so I checked there. I barged in, interrupting a meeting. The Garcia's, Lucido's and other people were there.

"Briella, what are you doi-" before Marc could finish his sentence, I grabbed his arm and trailed him out of the room. I took Marc to his office, slamming the door behind me.