28| A Fun Game

Their shocked faces fed my ego

Their shocked faces fed my ego. The British immediately stood up, shouting to let them go. I looked at them and smirked.

"Let's play a game" I said.

"If you win, you can kill me. If I win, well, you'll have to wait and see" I explained.

"I'll give you ten seconds to answer my question..okay?"

The British nodded in response, knowing that they couldn't fight back since I had an army behind me.  I caught eyes with my brothers, they seemed to be shock. I looked for Ian and Beckham but they weren't there...I looked at Marco, he had a soft smile on his face. I smiled at them all before continuing my "game."

I stood behind British capo number 1, grabbing his hair so that it exposed his neck. I grabbed my knife from my thigh strap and held it onto his neck.

"Tell me your motive or I'll kill him" I psychotically smiled.

"Don't tell her!" one of the guys shouted. So I slit his throat. Gasps were heard all over the room. I moved onto British guy number 2.

"Tell me your motivate or I'll kill him" I said once again.

"Just fucking tell her or she'll murder them all!"

I shoved a napkin in the guys move before cutting off a finger.

"Don't make me repeat myself" I sternly demanded.

"Times up!" I slit that guys throat even deeper.

I decided to switch it up with the other guys. I grabbed two guns from my thigh strap and pointed at their heads.

"We can't tell you Miss De Luca" The British said, before they could finish their sentence I shot the two guys in the head.

Now, it left Marcus and Andrew. Finally.

"I'll give you thirty seconds this time, every second that goes by, they lose a body part" I explained, getting my knife ready.

"Fuck it, just tell her!"

"No!"

I got beside Andrew and Marcus, looking them both in the eyes. Pure fear washed over them, making me feel powerful.

I cut off Andrews hand. I then turned to Marcus.

Oh dear Marcus.

This is my payback.

I separated Marcus's legs a bit before chopping his dick off.

Yes, his dick.

Gasps and giggles were heard as his poor small dick fell to the floor. He whimpered in pain but it was muffled by the napkin in his mouth.

"Ten seconds left" I warned, raising my eyebrow.

I then dragged my knife down Andrews torso, before shooting him between the eyes.