30| I'll Always Love You

Play 'So My Darling- Acoustic' by Rachel Chinouriri on loop for this one...

I couldn't believe what I just heard. I sat in the passenger seat of my fathers car, wondering how she could hide her hurt. She was a master of disguise. My heart aches for her, it was now 1 AM, so I decided to text her to see if she was awake.

Brie🤍

Are you awake?

Yep, can't sleep. Why?

Go to my room, I'll be home soon

Oh okay imma steal your shirts mwahahahaha

I smiled at my phone like an idiot. I couldn't wait to get home now, knowing she was waiting for me. Kamal was singing his heart out in the back, making Farid whack him a few times. I couldn't even pay attention, I just wanted to get home.

~15 minutes later~

Once we got home, I said goodnight to my dad and brothers. I went straight to my room, finding Briella on the floor.

"Why the hell are you on the floor" I chuckled at her.

"It's quite comfortable down here, join me" she smiled, holding her hand out. I immediately grabbed her small hand in mine. The different between her hands and mine was adorable.

"Why are you awake so late?" I softly asked.

"I just can't sleep" she whispered.

I held her close to me, she fit perfectly in my arms. I stroked her hair before speaking...

"Beckham told me what Marcus did"

She didn't say a thing, she just lay there. I could feel her breathing getting heavy.

"I'm so sorry Briella" I said, kissing her head and lifting her closer to me. She put her arms around my torso while she sat on my lap. She then put her head down on my shoulder, letting out a soft cry.

"Is that why you can't sleep?"

She shook her head yes, making me feel miserable. How can I help her? The strong independent woman I've always seen has now crumbled into pieces in my arms. I slowly swayed side to side, soothing her.

I held her face in my hands, wiping her tears away.

"I'll never think of you differently, beautiful. I'll always love you"