24| Furious Fear

Multiple POV's in this one hehehehehe

I heard the familiar voice before turning around

Fuck off.

Thankfully, Abdul was there and we immediately stood up and jumped him. My brothers joining us after realizing . Brie stood there in panicked shock.

"WHATEVER SHE TOLD YOU, SHE'S LYING!" Jason screamed with my foot on his face. Brie just stood, unable to move or speak. Beckham got up, instructing Farid to help out before taking Briella away.

God, I've never seen her that way.

That was... painful.

Beckham, Nour, Hala and I moved Briella to her room

Beckham, Nour, Hala and I moved Briella to her room. She wouldn't move, she was frozen. Beckham lifted her and bolted to her room. He sat her down on her bed.

"Brie...are you okay?" Hala asked, holding Brie's hand.

She didn't reply, she didn't even take her gaze away from the floor.
It was heartbreaking seeing her in so much shock.

Nour tried talking to her, she still wouldn't speak.
Then Beckham decided to try, she again, didn't lift her head.

All of a sudden, a look of rage that I've never seen before took over her face. She stormed out, us trying to catch up but she was too fast.

She made her way down the stairs, the guys still had Jason on the floor. She pushed them all off Jason before getting down to his level.

She tilted her head before speaking.

"You know, I kind of hoped you were alive" she said.

The fuck?

We all looked at each other, confusion filling the air.

"So I could do this"

Do what?

She then reached to her hoodie pocket, before stabbing Jason in the heart area.
Gasps filled the silence while Jason grunted in pain. She then stood up, pulled Jason's hair and slit his throat.