18|Street Race

Before we start, I'm going to edit Brie's thoughts in this style I don't know what you call it :)

I woke up, lying like a starfish as usual. I opened my eyes, realizing I'm not in my room.

Where the fuck am I?

Oh, Marc's room. I remember now.

Marc walked in from the bathroom, smiling brightly at me.
"Good morning Brie, did you sleep okay?" He asked while buttoning his shirt.

"I slept good, thank you! How about you?"

He told me he had a good sleep too, he then got a bit more serious.

"Brie, I'm going to tell them what happened to me. I won't say anything about you" he nervously claimed.

I looked at him, I felt so bad for him. That couldn't have been easy.

"I'll tell them too, I'm not letting you do it alone" I smiled reassuringly.

He kept telling me "no no you don't have to blah blah blah" but bitch, it's about time. I have nothing to be ashamed of.

I got up and we walked Marco's office, our brothers were already there.

I began to get a bit nervous.

Will they think differently of me?

"Right, Briella and I talked last night" Marco started, holding onto my shoulder.

You could see the anticipation in my brothers faces.

"We were talking about Jason...we need to tell you something, guys" Marc sighed.

I looked over to see Beck completely worried. I hope this doesn't make them hate me or something.

"So you know what Jason did to me and all..." I started, looking down at my hands.

"Well there's more"

I could hear sad sighs coming from my brothers, I couldn't find the confidence to look up. I may not be ashamed but I'm still scared.

"H-He raped me..." I slowly and quietly explained. Tears running down my face like a fucking marathon.

"Holy shit" Rocco whispered.

Marc found the courage to speak up. "He also done it to me too."

I looked up to see my strong brothers teary eyed. They all stood up quickly and started hugging Marco and I.

"Guys...I'm so sorry" Leo cried.

Leo fucking cried.

Damon was more angry than sad, as usual.
Ian was confused but you could see that he was hurt.
Rocco was full of rage and regret. He probably thinks he could've prevented it. But he couldn't, and I hope he knows that.
Alejandro was also crying, holding onto me like I was going to fly away or something.
Beckham was...devastated. He couldn't even speak.