37| One Painful Hour

"What do we see when it's over? A blinding light getting closer?"

I sat beside her once again, holding her hand in my mind. "You nearly gave me a heart attack there" I joked to her.

"When you're awake" I started. "We'll go to that ice cream place."

Wait...

Did she just...squeeze my hand?

Scar walked in, he noticed the unreadable expression on my face.

"Watch this..." I said, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Do you want to get ice cream when you're awake?" I asked her, earning another squeeze on my hand. Scar quickly looked at me before running to get a doctor.

He walked in with two doctors.

"Right...look at this.." Scar told the doctors. "Briella, do you want to get ice cream soon?" Scar said, she also squeezed his hand! The doctors were ecstatic with joy, I grabbed my phone to text in the group chat.

Fat juicy slutty sibling cult

Me:She squeezed my hand

Beckham the dumbfuck: Who's she?

Alejandro the twat: Do you have a girlfriend?

Leo the depresso: I fell down stairs

Beckham the dumbfuck: oh is that what that sound was?

Leo the depresso: yeah I hurt my toosy

Me: Briella squeezed my hands you peanut brains

Beckham the dumbfuck ew mar, your girls name is also your sisters name?

Alejandro the twat: bless you mar, you're not going to moan her name

Ian lazy cunt: Marc wtf?

Rocco the decent one: guys, our sister squeezed his hand
Sent five minutes ago.

What the fuck?

Why are they so quie-

"SQUEEZE MY HAND BRIE OR SO HELP ME GOD I WILL SHOVE A PENCIL UP YOUR NOSE!" Beckham screamed.

Jesus Christ.

Brie squeeze his hand, my brothers gasps were all that you could hear.

"Will you watch flushed away with me?" Leo asked.

He grabbed onto her right hand, she gave a tighter squeeze.

"Have you ever cried watching shrek?" Beckham asked.

Briella squeezed both Beck and Leo's hands. Her heart monitor started beeping again, the doctor pushed us out of the room.

Oh fuck.

"What the fuck is happening?!" Damon shouted.

We all paced around the room until a doctor came out.

"How is she?" I asked the doctor.

"It's going to be an hour until you find out, get yourself some food or coffee" she said before walking away. Fuck.

What the fuck just happened? She was doing better! I paced around the hospital, checking every clock I walked by

I walked by the maternity suite, I heard a baby cry which stopped me in my tracks. A couple came out with a baby in a car seat, I congratulated them on their new baby. They thanked me, I gave them $100 for the baby, babies are not cheap yall.

"Oh my goodness! Oh I can't take this off you! It's too much!" The woman said.

"No keep it, babies aren't cheap" I said, I started to walk away before I was stopped once again.

"Thank you, you're an amazing father too" the woman said before they left.

Does she think I'm a dad?

Why?

Maybe because you were outside the maternity suite?

Oh true.

I made my way through a different hall, thinking of what that woman said. I mean, I'd love to have kids one day, but I don't see myself having kids without Briella. If she doesn't want kids, that's fine. It's her body. I just want her.

I passed a clock once again, seeing it was 4 minutes until the hour was over. I made my way back to recovery ward.

Everyone huddled around, my dad also showed up.

The doctor walked over to us, a bit a blood was on her uniform.

"Follow me" she said. She showed no emotion so I couldn't tell if it was good or bad.

We all walked over to the room, the doctor opened the door revealing Briella.

Awake.

"I'm back motherfuckerssss"