72|The Baby

It's been two weeks since I told Beckham and Hala, two weeks without Scar

I've started planning letters that I'm leaving to my family, explaining why I'm going. I'm leaving Scar a letter too, I can't just leave without any explanations.

You'll read the letters at the end my dudes, don't get your panties in a twist.

Hala and Nour have been sticking by my side which I honestly dislike. I broke up with him, they should be sticking by Scar. Unless there's something they haven't told me....naaaah they're probably just pissed.

"OOOOOOH FUUUUUCK!" I heard someone scream, I ran down the stairs to find Hala standing awkwardly. I looked down and there was a puddle on the floor.

Did she piss herself?

"My wATERS BROKE HOLY FUCK OOOOWWWWW!"

Oh SHIT!

"Okay okay let's go! I can drive!" I helped Hala walk to the car, she moaned in pain with every step she took. I lay her in the back seat while I sped off.

I can drive...but I don't have a license....

I connected my phone to the car and called Beckham, he was at a training today but hopefully he's done, I can't be in the room with a baby poking out of a vagina.

"Hey gurlllllie!" Beckham said over the phone.

"Shut up! Hala's in labor! Get your ass to the hospital!" I said then hung up so I didn't have to answer unnecessary questions.

We arrived at the hospital and I screamed for doctors to help Hala, two doctors and two nurses ran out.

"She's in labor!" I said, trying to get Hala out of the car. She was in so much pain that she couldn't even move, I felt so bad..

A doctor got a crash cart and immediately put Hala on it, they rushed her in to the hospital and I followed. The nurse pushed me into the room and I ran to Hala, I held her hand and she squeezed it, nearly breaking all of my finger bones.

Jeeeeeez, watch da finga!

Hala tossed and turned on the bed, groaning and moaning in extreme pain.

"TEXT EVERYBODYYYYYY!" Hala screamed in my ear. I took my free hand and got my phone out.

Fat juicy slutty sibling cult

Me: Hala's in labor, tell everyone

I put my phone immediately, holding onto Hala's other hand. I felt so useless, I couldn't help her pain. The doctor then checked how far she was dilated.

"8cm! You're nearly ready!"

Beckham rushed in and pushed a poor nurse out of the way. He got beside Hala and signaled for me to leave. Nour and Karima then came running in and took my place.
Before I left, Karima gave me a soft apologetic smile. I smiled back and got out of there.

I walked out to the waiting room, meeting up with my brothers and the Zaid's...

"I think she broke my fingers" I spoke, making almost everyone giggle.

"How is she?" Farid asked, smiling at me.

"Well a human is coming out of a tiny hole so I don't think she's okay" I replied, flopping myself down beside Damon and Bruno.

When Briella walked into of the room, guilt washed over me. Nour and Hala have been going off on me because Briella didn't officially break up with me. Then they found out about Victoria and I.

Yes people, I slept with someone else.

I now know that Briella will never take me back.  Hala told my brothers, it was a complete shitshow. Hala's gone into labor early, probably due to stress but dad keeps telling me it's normal.

My parents don't know about Victoria, they only know about Brie. I feel so fucking bad, I'm a fucking Don but I pull a stunt like that? I'm not defending myself, what I did was fucked up.
Seeing Briella made me heavy hearted, I was going to confess but I just couldn't. She tried her best not to make eye contact with me, keeping herself at a distance.

Nour then walked out with a huge smile on her face, I looked up at the clock and seen it had been an hour.

"It's a boy!" She screamed.

We already know Nour.

We all rushed into the room, Beckham held his baby so close, he wore the biggest smile. Hala was smiling so brightly, it was clear that she was exhausted though. I looked over to mom, she had stray tears on her cheeks.

Briella walked over to Beckham, getting on her tip toes. She instantly smiled once she seen the baby, I've never seen her smile like that. It melted my heart.

"Can I hold him?" Dad asked Hala.

"Sur-" Beckham spoke before being interrupted by Hala.

"No!" She shouted. "Let Brie hold her first..."

What?

Hala had an unreadable expression on her face, Briella sat down while Beckham handed her the baby. Her brothers instantly crowded around Brie, looking at the baby with huge smiles on their faces.

"He's beautiful!" Kamal whispered to Hala. "What's his name?"

"Ciro Imman De Luca" Hala spoke.

Ciro. I have a nephew.

I walked over to Brie, she didn't take her eyes off Ciro, he's absolutely beautiful, he has little black curls like Hala, blue eyes like Beckham. He lay sleeping in Brie's arms, the room was full of love and adoration.

Welcome to the world, Ciro.

Authors note:

Ciro is here! Eyooooo! Picture this: there will be 75 chapters and then we're finished the first book! I've already wrote a few chapters for the sequel don't you worry my dudes! I love you all and extremely grateful for you <3