15| Regrets

Holy shit

Holy shit.
My head is banging. How much did I drink last night...
I sat up on the bed, Roma lay beside me snoring her little head off. I checked my phone to see that it was 11 AM.

Damn.

Haven't slept this long before.

Yes you have.

I know.

I got up to go to the bathroom, I gotta pee really badly. When I opened the door, I noticed a familiar man. He turned around once he heard the door. Beckham.

"You ready?" He smiled. I rubbed my eyes, clearly just awake.

"I'll get my stuff" I mumbled before going back to the bedroom and grabbing my bag.

I walked out to find Beckham and Serena talking. How is she not dying oh my.

"See you later girl!" Serena called out, I gave her a hug before leaving with Ham.

We got into his car, it was a black Ferrari, matte black seating and all.
"Want to get a McDonald's for that hangover?" Beck chuckled.

"H-How do you know?" I whispered.

"You look horrible and I was there last night. I spotted Serena. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone" he added.

"I also won't tell anyone. Remember, you're too young to drink too" I mumbled before looking at my phone.

Unknown number?

Hey...

Who the fuck is this?

Marcus lol

Oh hi Marcus
How's you get my number?

I have my ways....
I got it off Alianna

Anyways, what's wrong?

Wanna go on a date?

I looked up from my phone, contemplating if he was being honest. So I decided to investigate.

"Do you know anyone called Marcus Garcia?" I asked ham.

"Yeah, he's in the Spanish mafia. We're allies and all...why?"

I started fiddling with my hands, "I knew him years ago and met him last night" I answered.

"He's not a nice guy, bumblebee" Beck sternly said before going in the drive thru.

"Vivi said that too...he used to be nice. Well to me" I replied.