52| Realization

Are you fucking kidding me?

PTSD?

Come on...I wasn't in the military or anything!

I paced around my room, searching for the answers.

If it's truly PTSD, am I crazy?

Do I get signed in to a psych ward?

I don't want to get signed in!

Beckham then ran in, sweat dripping from his forehead. I turned around to look at him, concern covered his face.

"Brie..." Beck softly whispered.

"No! I don't have it!" I screamed. I paced around my room again, mumbling to myself. Beck sat down on the ottoman, he held his head in his hands.

Maybe it is PTSD Brie! You're getting answers!

No! It's not!

Stop fighting with the truth.

Well, you stop fighting with me!

I am you, you're fighting with yourself!

Exhaustion hit me like a ton of bricks, I fell to the floor. Beck quickly shot his head up, he sat down beside me, holding onto my arm. I wasn't crying, I was confused.

"Brie, it's okay. We can get a second opinion if you'd like?" Beck offered but deep down, I knew it was the truth.

That little voice in my head, the mature part of me, kept reminding me that I wanted answers. Now that I have the answers, I don't know how to deal with them.

"I have PTSD..." I whispered. "That's what's wrong with me..."

Beck locked me in a huuuuge hug.

"There's nothing wrong with you bumblebee, you fucking survived hell itself." Beckham said, rubbing my back.

"What's Scar going to say about it? What if he doesn't like me no more?" I worried, I didn't even think how Scar would react to the news.

Beck moved my head towards him, making me look him in the eyes.

"Scar is still going to love you, we all are."

God, I'm being dramatic, aren't I?

The rest of my brothers walked in, I could see the worry in their body language.
I looked up at them, they saw that I wasn't crying which made them sigh in relief.

"I've came to terms with it, I've got Pussy Trucking Slug Disorder" I simply said.

All of my brothers burst into laughter, I chuckled before standing up.

"I'm okay," I chuckled. "It was just a shock."

Marc, Rocco, Beck, Leo and Bruno decided to have a group hug with me. Alejandro and Ian seemed to be left out so they joined, leaving Damon shaking his head.

"Y'all are a bunch of pussies" Damon said leaving my room.

Oh dammy boy, I seen the concern on your face.

You can't hide from me, hehehehehehe.

We broke from our group hug, Marco cupped my face in his hands.

"You are still the same Brie we all love" Marco smiled softly.

I couldn't help but release a tear that I've been hiding. He wiped the tear with his thumb, making me smile brightly.

"Oh, Scar's coming over" Beckham said.

Oh fuckkkk....

It was obvious that I was nervous to see him, I bit my lip and dug my nails in my arm.

"Don't worry, I've told him....unless you weren't going to tell him, then worry" Beck whispered.

"I was going to tell him... I don't know how he'll take it" I anxiously answered.

"We'll go and greet him when we arrives!" Ian said, grabbing onto Rocco and Marco.

Alejandro, Beckham, Leo and I stood in the room, an awkward silence crept in. Then Beckham had to ruin it.

"BUUUURRPPPP!"

Yes, my dear loving brother just loudly burped in Leo's face.

"WHAT THE FUCK BECK?!" Leo shouted, a look of disgust lay on his face.

"Can't hold what you don't have in your hands, my dude" Beckham shrugged.

God, I love that guy.

"Or as Shrek says, 'better out than in', wise words Shrek, wise words" Beckham smiled, earning a slap to the head.

Scar then walked in, ruining the very special sibling moment.

"Hala's here too" Scar said to Beck, making him sprint down the stairs. My brothers immediately left, leaving me alone with Scar.

"How are you feeling baby?" He whispered, making his way up to me.

"I think I'm okay, I didn't take it very well though" I honestly replied.

"That's understandable, it's something completely new to you" he said, rubbing my back in circular motion. I was shocked by Scar's reaction, I thought he'd leave me.

I've been staying home for the past week, I miss staying in Scar's arms. We also haven't had sex in a while, which is something I really miss.

"Can we go back to yours and fuck?" I innocently asked, making Scar chuckle.

"Well, that was unexpected. Let's go princess" Scar stood up, holding his hand out to me which I gladly took.

"Can we get ice cream first?"

"Of course, habibi" Scar replied with a gorgeous smile on his face.