63| Grief

Scar and I drank all night, we talked about the most stupidest things ever

Scar and I drank all night, we talked about the most stupidest things ever. He talked about our childhoods, our siblings, our favorite things and even the movie "Flushed Away."

Yeah, flushed away.

I'm a little bit drunk so why not text everyone?! That's the best thing a drunk person can do!

Fat juicy slutty sibling cult

Me: now from the top, make it drop

Drodro🗿: Brie did you take my slides?

Ham🦧: THATS SOME WET ASS PUSSY

Coco🤡: Pls stop

Me: GET A BUCKET AND A MOP

Ham🦧: FOR THIS WET ASS PUSSY

Bruno no no no: IM TALKING WAP WAP WAP

Me: YES BRUNO JOIN US

Before Beck, Bruno and I could finish our trio duet, Scar walked up to me, looking a bit more serious. Tonight's our last night here in Italy, we were going to stay for a week but something else popped up.

"We have to go right now" Scar sternly told me.

"Wait what? Why?" I asked.

Scar frustratedly ran his fingers through his hair, his playful emotion was now replaced with seriousness and concern. "A warehouse has been invaded, a few people have been hurt..."

His information instantly sobered me up, I know how much Scar genuinely cares for his workers. As much as I wanted to stay, I knew we had to go.

"Okay...is the jet ready?" I asked Scar, worry painted his face.

"Yep, let's go baby, let's get our things" he whispered, holding his hand out for mine. I immediately placed my hand in his, giving it a light squeeze. Before leaving a left a 200€ due to the amazing night we had, the workers deserve it!

We hurried back to the villa.

I will never forget the hot sweaty sex we had there *tear drop*

I packed all my shit and walked into the foyer of the villa, finding a disoriented Scar. It was obvious that he wasn't telling me the full severity of the situation.

"Scar," I called out. "Who was hurt in the incident?"

He broke eye contact immediately, bit lip his lip and scratched his head.