64| Questions

It won't let me put pics in this ^ so imma just use YouTube : )

Scar and I arrived back home,  the plane ride was a nightmare. I couldn't process what was happening, my heart ached with depressing emotions. We made our way through the mansion, meeting up with my brothers and cousins.

"Brie..." Alliana spoke up, sadness laced her tongue. I immediately rushed over and hugged Alli, Vivi joined in. Lorenzo and Valentino were in pieces, mostly Lorenzo. His twin sister had just passed away, his little partner in crime. I couldn't comprehend the emotion of losing a sibling, that would hurt like hell.

I looked over to Armani, he held his cold expression in his face. One of his hand were in his pocket, the other on his head. I expected him to be defeated, disoriented or depressed. But he isn't...

Maybe he's hurting inside? Mafia men aren't too good with feelings and emotions, maybe that's why?

"What the hell happened?" I spoke up, breaking my embrace with Alli and Vivi.

"She was at a meeting, dad and Valentino were there.." Vivi explained. "The meeting was with the Zaid's and the French. Dad went to sign some papers and then there was an explosion."

Wow...

Wait...

Sign papers?

"What papers?" I asked Armani, slowly turning to face him.

"Business papers" he gulped.

"Isn't that done in the meeting?"

Everyone glared at me with "sTOp TAlKinG yOu dUMb BitCH" eyes. I had my suspicions, why would he walk out to "sign papers" whenever that's literally what Valentino and Roma was doing. He left before the explosion hit. Now don't get me wrong, it could be a coincidence but something smells fishy in here.

And it's not period blood.

"Yes, I had more papers to sign" Armani quickly replied.

His cold expression was replaced with a hint of worry. I mean, his daughter just died and he's not crying? He doesn't even seem hurt!

"Okay" I mumbled, raising my eyebrows. Scar looked at me with suspicion in his eyes too.

Great minds think alike.

"Wanna stay here with me tonight?" I asked my cousins, including Valentino and Lorenzo. They all nodded with soft fake smiles. I excused myself to go get dressed, signaling Scar and Beckham to come with. They both followed me to my room, I locked the door and turned around to them.

"It's Armani" I spoke. "It has to be!"

"Briella, that's his daughter" Beckham whispered.

"Exactly, why isn't he sad? Why did he have to go sign papers? What sort of papers were they? Maybe they were confidentiality papers?" I ranted, more and more questions left my mouth before Scar stopped me.

"I can ask the guys, they were obviously there" Scar proposed.

"That's not a bad idea" Beck spoke up. We sat in silence for a minute...a very awkward minute.

"Okay leave, I need to get dressed" I said, walking into my closet. They both chuckled before leaving, I got changed into an oversized shirt and Leo's sweatpants.

They're the biggest sweatpants I've ever seen.

I put my hair up in a messy bun, letting my loose waves frame my face before making my way to the living room. Armani...left.

I sat beside Vivi and Lorenzo, I held onto their hands. They both gave me soft smiles in response, Vivi rested her head on my shoulder. Alliana was on her phone, as usual. Valentino was talking to Damon and Bruno.

"Okay my dudes, what are we going to wat- is that my sweatpants?" Leo shouted, making my cousins chuckle.

"They're mine now" I gave him a little smirk, he rolled his eyes at me.

Rude.

Leo turned Squid Game on Netflix, Scar informed me that he was leaving so I got up and kissed him goodbye.

I sat back down beside Lorenzo and Vivi, I could see all of my cousins were absolutely exhausted. Their eyes were bloodshot, their tanned skin turned pale, Alliana's hands were shaking and Valentino was pacing around the goddamn mansion.

~1 hour later~

Everyone had fell asleep in the living. Bruno, Beck and Leo decided to join our sleepover too. I couldn't fall asleep, I was too busy watching Squid Game.

Crazy show y'all. Crazy show.

I sat up, locking eyes with Lorenzo. I didn't even know he was awake...

"Why are you still awake?" He whispered.

"I don't know...why are you still awake" I squinted my eyes at him.

He immediately put his head down, I don't even know why I asked that question, I knew exactly why he wasn't sleeping. I held his hand, giving it a small squeeze.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked Enzo.

He looked over his shoulder then signaled the kitchen. So we both got up and tiptoed to the kitchen, it was like playing twister with my brother's sprawled out on the floor.

I sat down while Enzo was grabbing water, he sat down beside me after.

"I think it was dad" he spoke up. "They had an argument over mom, he said he missed her and shouldn't have killed her, Roma said that it had to be done."

A tear drop fell onto the counter as he spoke, his voice became a bit shaky.

"She was my favorite."

Now I'm crying, great.

Tears flooded my vision, Lorenzo burst into tears. I held him so tight, letting him now that I'm here for him. I rubbed his back while he let go of the tears that had built up.

"No one else thinks it dad, Brie" he sobbed. "They think I'm being a hypocrite."

"Do you guys have any enemies?" I asked, maybe it wasn't Armani. It could have been an enemy, I don't know much about our mafia business so I don't know who we like and don't like.

"Yeah we do, but they're back in Germany" Enzo spoke.

Hmmmmmm....

I swear to god if Armani killed her, I will wreak havoc.