74| The Letter

I woke up to the sound of screaming, I automatically jumped up and ran down the stairs

I woke up to the sound of screaming, I automatically jumped up and ran down the stairs. My brothers huddled in a circle, reading some sort of letter. I stormed over to the crowd, trying to see what was going on.

"She's gone!" Alejandro shouted.

"Who?" I asked back.

"Briella!"

I grabbed the letter from Ian's trembling hands and started reading.

Hola dear brothers
If you're reading this, it's apparent I've left.
I'm going on vacation, I don't know for how long, I need out of this place.
I've got a new phone and here's my phone number so y'all can add me to the group chat. 12345678910
Okay jokes here's my real one ~
I don't want people knowing where I am, so please don't say a thing.
I also want to thank all of you, you showed me what a real family is and I'm forever grateful for every single one of you.
You got me out of a bad place in my life and I can't thank you enough.
Marco, I owe my whole life to you, you've been the best parental figure for me and I can't begin to explain my gratitude for you.
Rocco, you've also been an amazing parental figure, you taught me how to make pancakes too which I'm grateful for. Your pancakes are the best though. Please send me some, thank you for being there for me.
Damon, you're a little shit but I love you. I'm practically the female version of your anger, you've been an amazing brother and friend to me, even though you whacked me around the head the other day. That's not the point.
Leo, please don't cry, I'll be back soon. I will try and watch flushed away with you over FaceTime. Thank you for staying with me for the past few nights, you've been a savior to me. I love you lil lion.
Ian, ianny boy, my whore. I will dearly miss fighting with you. I have so much love for you even though I want to slice your throat sometimes <3
Alejandro, I'm sorry for not going to the movies with you tonight. You see, I've been busy secretly packing my shit. I want to thank you for everything you've taught me, how you showed me to be calm in difficult situations, I love you my Drodro.
Bruno, we don't talk about you. Jokes, sorry for the encanto reference. Thank you for showing me how to play Minecraft and showing me how to aim my knife. I will be using your skills later on in life my dude. ;)
Beckham, my dude. My soul twin. My bestest friend. I love you and I promise, I will watch shrek with you over FaceTime. Leo, you and I will watch it together. I can't believe how far you've came, you have a beautiful little baby and I'm so proud of you. You've matured in so many ways and I'm glad to call you my brother.
I love you all so much, I'm going to miss y'all <3
Love, Briella <3 :)

She's already gone. My sister has already left. I thought it would be took her a few days but she was ten steps ahead of me. I quickly grabbed my phone and put her new contact number in. My brothers and I were in pieces, we all sat in the foyer, shock took our sanity.

Please stay safe Brie. We love you.