38|Text Messages

I could hear Marc tell me about my new born years

I could hear Marc tell me about my new born years. I heard my brothers all the time, I even heard Damon cry. He CRIED.

I tried opening my eyes but I was too exhausted. I could hear the doctors mumbles when they were checking over me. The sound of the machines surrounding me, brought me a strange sense of comfort.

"When you awake up, we'll go to the ice cream place" Marco softly whispered.

I used all of my strength to squeeze his hand.

The door opened and Marco started mumbling to the person.

"Watch this, do you want ice cream when you're awake?" Marc asked once again.

I squeezed his hand even stronger this time, making the person run out of the room.

I heard multiple footsteps coming my way.

"Briella, do you want ice cream soon?" A very comforting voice spoke.

I know that voice....who is it?

Scar! It's Scar!

I squeezed Scar's hand, he was delighted! I heard the doctors shout with joy. I felt...ecstatic. My heart beat increased, causing the monitors to beat like mad.

I think the doctors pushed Marco and Scar out of the room.

"Check her levels!"

"Her eyes are twitching!"

I slowly opened my eyes, seeing five doctors in front of me.

"Good afternoon miss De Luca. How are you feeling?" Doctor man says.

"I need a fucking drink I'm choking to death" I let out, there was a rasp in my voice.

The doctors laughed, grabbing me a cup of water.

"We have to do a few tests to check if there's any other complications" doctor number two said.

They started taking my bloods and shit, doing some other tests that I didn't understand.

Like sir, I'm awake. Stop annoying me.

An hour later, the results came back clear.

"I'll go get your brothers!" Doctor says.

"Pretend like it's bad news mwahahahaha" I evilly joked.

The doctor giggled, going to get my brothers.

Their anxious faces was hilarious!

"I'm back motherfuckers!!!"

They all ran in, every single one of my brothers. I was still high on meds, everything was hilarious to me.

"Oh Briella!" Marc said. "You're okay!"

"Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe"