53| My Love

I took Briella to get her favorite ice cream before heading back home

I took Briella to get her favorite ice cream before heading back home. She's been having a really tough time lately, I was afraid she'd do something she would regret. But now, she seems to be relieved. Beckham texted me, telling me she's been diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder which to me, wasn't surprising.

But for Briella, it was shocking. On the drive to the ice cream store, she told me that she knew something was wrong but she just didn't know what it was. Getting the confirmation was too much to handle for her.

I mean, it makes sense to me. Sometimes confirmation can be your breaking point. But I'm glad she came to terms with the fact. I'm proud to call her mine.

"How do they even make bubblegum ice cream?" Brie spoke, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Ummmm...I don't know, probably in a machine thingy" I replied, holding onto her thigh. Every time she gets ice cream with me, she asks that question. Every single time.

We arrived at the house, she quickly got out before me.

"Oh Briella! It's great to see you back!" One of my guards said.

"I know, my dude. The place is dull without me" Brie happily replied before going into the house. The guards chuckled at her.

"You've got your hands full with that one, boss" the other guard said.

"Oh, tell me about it.."

I walked into the foyer, Briella was too busy talking to Nour and Skye.

"Are you excited to find out what the gender is?!" Briella asked Nour.

"Oh, I'm more than excited!" Nour claimed.

"She's been picking out names for Hala.." Skye told Briella.

Brie rolled her eyes before looking back at me, her beautiful eyes lit up. I walked over to her, holding her hand in mine. The height difference between us is adorable, she's just so cute.

"Okay, we'll leave you two lovebirds alone, let's go Nour!" Skye smiled before pushing door into the kitchen.

We made our way up to my bedroom, she flopped down on the bed. As always.

I lay down beside her, she lay her head down on my shoulder.

"Why did you take the cat picture down?" She spoke.

"You have to stop putting random cat pictures in this house" I chuckled, making her roll her eyes at me.

I then got on top of her, she held my face with her hands. We both passionately kissed each other, losing myself my in scent. I placed little kisses down her neck to her collarbone. She threw her head back, exposing more of her neck which I gladly kissed.

"Scar...let me please you" Brie moaned, holding onto the back of my neck.

"Being with you is a pleasure itself my love" I whispered in her ear, leaving little kisses on her jaw.

I slowly took her shirt off, leaving her bra on. I left little hickeys on her boobs. I kissed my way down to her stomach, slowly taking her pants off. Again, I kept her panties on, teasing her a little. I got down to her thighs, looking up at my eager angel.

I then slowly took her panties off before kissing her clit. She held onto my hair while I licked in circular motion. Cute little moans left her lips, making me wanting more. I dragged my fingertips up and down her slit, slowly teasing her. I then placed one finger inside her, she bit her lip trying to hide her moans.

"Don't hide from me baby, let me hear you" I whispered before licking her clit. I placed another finger inside her, I picked up the pace, going a bit faster. Hearing her moans was like music to my ears. I then got up to get undressed. She sat up to help me, she took my shirt off while I took my pants off. I took a condom out and placed it on my dick, of course.

Safety first!

Brie then pulled me down and got on top. She softly bit my neck before slowly placing myself inside her.

"Fuck Scar, I missed you" she seductively moaned.

She started slowly riding me, she looked me directly in my eyes before picking up the pace.

This woman is a goddess.

She let go of her moans, I held onto her ass, giving it a squeeze. The wetness and warmth of her pussy was to die for, I couldn't get enough. I sat up, grabbed her ass and thrusted myself inside her. She lay her head on my shoulder, her hands in my hair. I then flipped her over, took off her bra and started fucking the living daylight out of her.

With every rough thrust, her boobs bounced. Her moans became louder and louder, I knew she was about to climax.

"Fuck princess, you're so wet" I groaned in pleasure. She sent me a sweet smile, I could feel her walls tighten.

"Are you ready to cum?" I whispered in her ear.

"Fuck yeah I am" she moaned, I then sat up and rubbed her clit while I fucked her.

"Cum for me" I whispered.

She held onto the sheets, arched her back and released onto my dick. I couldn't hold my urge any longer and came with her.

"Good girl" I groaned.

We both were out of breath, I lay down beside her. She started massaging my hair while we were both panting. I turned her head to look at me and instantly kissed her with love. I couldn't get enough of her, I love that she's mine. I love her.

"Wanna have a shower?" I asked, smiling at her.

She smiled right back and ran into the bathroom.

What did I do to deserve such a wonderful woman?