25| Missing

GUYS I LITERALLY THANKED YOU FOR 600 VIEWS TODAY AND NOW IT'S 1K!!!!!! PLEASE I LOVE YOU ALL! THANK YOU SO MUCHIDISSHBDJDJSJSJJSJS

Warning: there is a rape scene in this chapter, I will put a ^ at the start and end. Stay safe <3

I woke up, Beck was beside me sleeping peacefully

I woke up, Beck was beside me sleeping peacefully. I checked my phone and seen 4 missed calls and 5 new messages by an unknown number.

Hello?
Answer
Please answer
Meet me at Romano's Casino at 2 PM

The fuck?

I'll bring Ian with me...

I looked at the time, seeing it was 12 PM so I decided to get up and get ready. I had a cold shower which I fucking hate. But I had to, to wake me up. I dried my hair and brushed my teeth, done some skincare then put light makeup on.  I went to my closet and got dressed into something cozy.

I'm not going all out for some stranger.

I stuck a knife in my waist band before going to find Ian.

Where would he be?

Oh I know, the kitchen!

I walked into the kitchen, finding the one, the only, Ianny boy.

"Hey Ian, can you bring me to the Romano Casino?" I asked nicely.

"What for?" He responded while drinking his coffee.

I showed him the messages, he said it seemed suspicious. Exactly what I thought so he decided to tag along with me. We got into his car and made our way to the casino.

I'm nervous as fuuuuuck.

~15 minutes later~

We both got out of the car, Ian stood tall while I was nervous as shit.
We walked into the casino, Ian started to some guy he knew while I checked my phone.
"Hey I need to pee, I'll be back" I informed Ian while he rolled his eyes.

As I made my way to the rest room, I felt as if someone was behind but before I could turn around...

Everything went black.

I felt a drip run down my face... blood?

Holy shit I've been hit over the head... what.. wha-

 wha-