19| The Lebanese

So I got the best news of my life!

Note the sarcasm.

Jason isn't dead. I don't know where he is, what he's doing but as long as he stays away from me, I couldn't give two flying fucks.

So now we're on lockdown until we know that he isn't in New York.

Great, just great.

Marco told me that he's called the Middle Eastern mafia to help out. More specifically, The Lebanese mafia.

They're coming over tonight to talk business or some shit. Beckham was telling me that they're actually great friends with the Lebanese mafia. Which is great, I guess.

I got into my one of my brothers sweatpants and Leo's hoodie. They're more comfortable than my clothes!

I also stole Ian's socks, cause they looked cozy!

I waddled my way down to the kitchen, I had the hood up over my hair. There sat Marco and possibly the Lebanese person?

"Oh Briella!" Marc called out. "I want you to meet Abdul!"

I walked over to the middle aged man, holding my hand out. He gracefully smiled and shook my hand. "It's nice to finally meet you, Briella" he said.

"You too" I smiled back.

"My kids and wife is in the living room, why don't you go and introduce yourself" Abdul suggest, I nodded and made my way to the living room.

As I got there, I looked at all of the people. I'm probably not dressed for the occasion but who cares? Not me.

Leo spotted me. "Oh guys! This is my sister!" He said while walking over to me. He stood beside my 5'2 figure, pulling my hoodie down.

The audacity!

"Goodness! She's beautiful!" pretty girl number 1 said.

Two of the girls walked over to me, they showed that they were extremely excited to meet me.

"Hi! I'm Hala and this is Nour, my twin" she said while pointing to Nour.
Two beautiful girls, around 5'5, hazel eyes, tanned skinned and dark curly hair.

"Hi, I'm Briella but call me Brie cause the names too long" I said while scratching my nose.

Damn you, itchy nose!

The three guys then stood up and introduced themselves.

"I'm Farid, it's nice to meet you" mature guy said.
He was older than the rest...I think. I'll ask my brothers later.
6'3, tanned skin, brown eyes, black hair and tattoos.
"Hey Brie, I'm Kamal!"
Also 6'3, hazel eyes, curly dark hair and tanned skin.
Then the last brother came up to me and wow....

He is hot.

"Hey..I'm Scar"
6'4, curly black hair, hazel eyes with a tint of green, toned body and tattoos.