55|Babies&Beanbags

It's a boy! Hala and Beckham embraced each other in their arms

It's a boy! Hala and Beckham embraced each other in their arms. Everybody cheered, Briella on the other hand, screamed.

"HA! TOLD YOU SO!" She screamed at me.

I chuckled and pulled her closer to me. I love her with all of my life, I couldn't get enough of her. She ran up to Beckham and Hala, hugging them so tightly. I could see a glance of tear in her eye, she's going to be an auntie...

I'm going to be an uncle...

God, I haven't thought of that....

She ran back to me, kissing me softly. Vivianna came over, holding alcohol in her hand.
She pulled Briella into a warm embrace, drunkenly swaying her side to side.

"Ooooooooooooooooooh baby Brieeeeeee I missed youuuuu" Vivi mumbled.

"I missed you too Vivi" Brie giggled.

I got a notification from my phone....

Finn

We need you back right now!

Why? I'm at Hala's party

We got him!

Fuck....I have to go!

I walked up to Hala, informing her that I have some work to do, she smiled and hugged me. I then went over to Briella.

"I have to go princess, I'll be right back" I explained to her.

"Okay my love! Drive safe!" Brie smiled back.

I kissed her before leaving, I hopped into my car. I quickly sped off, I need to go torture this cunt.

~15 minutes later~

I stormed into the basement, going into the torture chamber.

I opened the door, finding Axel, Isaac and Omar.

"Well well well, look what we have here" I calmly spoke, picking up a knife on the table.

"P-Please... don't do anything to me!"

"Damn, you're a don? You're more of a pussy" I said while digging the knife in his skin. Blood dripped down my hand, the adrenaline rushed through my veins.

Here's a fun fact: cauterization makes the torture last longer. It hurts like a motherfucker too.

"Please...I'll leave her alone!"