Welcome

Hi everyone! 

First off thank you for choosing to read my story, I do really appreciate it. Whether you're a first time reader, or a re-reader (though I doubt many people will actually read this) I hope you enjoy it and don't spoil for other people. 

Second this is my first fanfiction so please be kind to me. 

In this story you are Hermione's older twin sister, and are therefore in the same year as her along with Harry, Ron and the rest of the main cast. You and Hermione are NOT identical, you're only similar feature is your hair (although yours is slightly tamer) everything else is different (eg. eye colour). Oh and you're also just as smart, without being a complete know-it-all.  

This is a Fred Weasley fanfiction so the main love interest will be Fred, however it may take awhile for you to actually get together. Considering this book starts when you're only 11. 

This book will take place during the 8 movies and I do intend to follow it as best I can, although some things will be changed for the purpose of the plot. 

Also I do not attend to write any smut in this book as I am not good at writing it. However, if this book becomes popular and people really want it then I will consider it. 

Anyway, again thanks for choosing this book and I hope you enjoy. Please vote and comment any ideas you'd like. 

Started - 14/08/2021

Finished - ???