Chapter 4: 'Why do they high key look familiar?'

"Can we go to that store?" Chifuyu asked, pointing at a clothing shop across the street. "What? Maybe later. And stop pointing! God, you're like a little kid!" Kazutora groaned. "At least I have a higher body count than you." Chifuyu retorted, whipping his head in the other direction. "What? What does that have to do with anything?! Just be quiet!" Kazutora shook his head and pushed a lock of hair from his face. "Okay jingle bell ears." Chifuyu spat. "Don't even start with me. That's why you look like an aborted alligator." Kazutora scoffed. "Bruh you literally look like a lab test gone wrong, shut the fuck up." Chifuyu growled. "Okay piss hair." "Your highlights are literally a darker shade than mine bro, what are you on?" Chifuyu gawped at Kazutora. "I mean, I did have a few blunts last nig-" Kazutora started. "Absolutely nobody asked man." Chifuyu interrupted. "Bitch you literally just did, pipe down you overgrown chihuahua!" Kazutora jeered.

"Pardon me, do we have a problem here?" A security guard asked the two, stepping in front of them. "Huh? Oh, nope! Not at all." Chifuyu aggressively shook his head, his blond and black locks swinging side to side. "Bro chill, if you keep doing that your neck will snap." Kazutora taunted as he held Chifuyu's head still. "Ah fuck off. Sorry about him security guard-san, he's a problematic person." Chifuyu said, bowing slightly. "You saying that is not making this situation any better. Just because I went to juvie twice doesn't mean I'm a problematic person." Kazutora rolled his eyes. The security guard stared at them, a confused look on his face. "Ah yeah, again I- we- apologize. We were just bantering." Chifuyu smiled at the security guard. The security guard flustered a bit and left the two alone.

"You piss me off sometimes, y'know that?" Kazutora huffed. "Yeah, what'd I do this time." Chifuyu chuckled. "It's your stupid good looks. Did you not see how flustered you made that security guard by merely smiling at him?" Kazutora uttered. "I mean, I do have a beautiful smile." Chifuyu grinned smugly. "I'm literally going to end it one day and it's because of you." Kazutora sighed. "Hehe, please don't." Chifuyu hummed and latched onto Kazutora's arm. "Ew, get off of me." Kazutora shook his arm. Chifuyu tightened his grip on Kazutora's arm. "You're so aggy, like a gnat or something." Kazutora quipped. "Shut the fuck up you're a literal overgrown bumblebee." Chifuyu snorted as they entered a shoe store.

"Oi! Look at those!" Chifuyu pointed at a pair of green and white sneakers. "Those are nice, do you want them?" Kazutora asked him. "I'm going to look around a bit more before I decide," Chifuyu responded and let go of Kazutora's arm to go look around freely. "Alright, let me know if you find anything." Kazutora yawned and went to the other side of the store. Chifuyu saw a pair of shoes he liked and sat down on his haunches to take a picture of them to send to Kazutora since he didn't feel like looking for him. "Can I help you find anything, sir?" Chifuyu looked up from his phone and at a tall store clerk with long black hair and brown eyes.

'Why do they high key look familiar?' Chifuyu squinted at the person in front of him before the question he was asked registered in his brain.

"Oh! Do you guys have these shoes in twenty-eight centimeters?*" Chifuyu asked, lifting the shoe that was on display. "Ah, let me go to the back to check. I'll be right back." The store clerk bowed slightly and hurried to the back of the store. "Find anything?" Kazutora asked Chifuyu, two shoeboxes tucked under his arm. "Yeah, the store clerk went to see if they had my size," Chifuyu replied, putting the shoe back on its display and turning it at an angle. "Ohh, wanna see the shoes I chose?" Kazutora asked, sitting down beside Chifuyu. "Yeah, sure!" Chifuyu replied and scooted closer to Kazutora to look at his shoes. The first pair of shoes were basic black Vans and the other pair were white and black AB board sneakers. "These are nice, I think the Vans will be the best on you." Chifuyu smiled at his friend. "That's what the store clerk said as well. She was pretty." Kazutora contemplated for a second before closing the shoe boxes. "You think everyone is pretty." Chifuyu pointed out.