Just Married !

A/N: Thank you all so so much for reading my story ! I appreciate all the love and support and kindness you've all given me and I've finally finished this story a DAMN YEAR LATER lol !! I hope you enjoyed this story, I'll be writing a MitsuKkai fic (which has ch.1 out already) if you wanna check that out ! Again, I love you all so so much and thank you ! 💗💗

"Where the fuck is Baji? There's only an hour until the ceremony starts!" Mitsuya yelled across the room. "To hell if I know, I've been going back and forth trying to make sure decorations are in place, keeping Chifuyu sane, making sure Kanade's alright, and getting ready my own self!" Kazutora listed as he hurriedly tried to dial Baji's cell number. "What in the hell?" He grumbled when it went straight to voicemail. Chifuyu burst into the room seething as he gripped his phone with his left hand and he has a few veins popping out of his head. "He's not in here?!" Was the first thing he asked and watched as a wave of uneasiness filled the room. "SON OF A BITCH!" The blond shouted and slammed the door shut a bit too hard but he couldn't care enough at the moment. Kazutora followed him a few minutes later but didn't even attempt to calm him down knowing it'd be futile. "I can't fuckin' believe this 'Tora. He better have a good excuse like somebody dying or being kidnapped. I mean, did you hear the damn voicemail?!"

"Chifuyu, nobody heard the voicemail." "Right, listen to this bullshit! If he doesn't show up I put it on my motherfucking parents I'll slit his damn throat open." Kazutora sighed and took the phone to listen to the voicemail. "Hey 'Fuyu...okay so there's been like a major setback. I promise I'll be there as soon as possible and NO I won't miss the wedding. I think. Okay, I love you, bye!"

"I think??" The bi-colored repeated with an agitated look on his face. "Deadass man. Matter of fact, fuck this. I'm finna go find his bitchass. Let's go 'Tora." The to-be married man pulled his car keys out his pocket and grabbed his best friends' wrist to drag him out the building to his car without waiting for any response from the latter. "So we're gonna drive around aimlessly for the next forty- five minutes?" Kazutora questioned doubtfully as he buckled his seatbelt. "Of course not, we have each other's locations. Duh." Chifuyu rolled his eyes and showed his phone screen to his clearly not up to date buddy. "M'kay..and did it ever occur to you that since he turned his phone off his location isn't going to update anymore?"

"Holy fuckin' shit, 'Tora! What the fuck do we do now?!" The blond panicked and Kazutora would kick himself right now if he could. "I mean, there's a chance he's still at the same location so if you're willing to drive there then I guess that's our first stop," "It's like fifteen minutes away so there is the chance that he's on the way here..." "It's your call Chifuyu, but keep in mind that we have a good forty minutes to pinpoint your runaway fiancé's location and make sure he'll be at your wedding." Kazutora reminded his currently disoriented childhood friend. "Right, we better get going then." The car reversed before jerking to a halt and speeding forward and onto the road. "Every day I ride in the car with you driving I fear for my life." The bi-colored haired man shuddered and clung onto his last bit of consciousness as the younger man drove like he had a death wish, and he probably did.

"Don't die on me 'Tora, I wouldn't die on my damn wedding day. Sounds like some bullshit Mikey or 'Mitchy would pull." He snickered and Kazutora just rolled his eyes. "You're terrible Chifuyu," He chuckled and looked out the window. "We've arrived at our destination. Let's pray that idiot's here or god knows I'll have him by his neck once I find him." The blond muttered as he unbuckled his seatbelt and got out of the car, Kazutora following behind him as he checked the time. "Since you went like thirty miles per hour over the actual speed limit, we have about thirty-two minutes to spare. Let's make this quick," He informed and held the door open for the blond and a few people who were also entering the...floral shop?

"Chifuyu, what the hell are we doing at a flower store?" The bi-colored haired asked as he scanned the store. "The hell if I know, I just followed the damn GPS on a whim." Chifuyu shrugged and walked up to the counter. "Hello, I was wondering if you've seen a man with long black hair a bit past his shoulders and bronze eyes? He's about this tall and is supposed to be my groom but there's like thirty minutes until the ceremony and he hasn't arrived," He rambled and the woman nodded as she listened open mindedly. "Yes I think I recall seeing someone of that description, his last name on the order was Baji I believe? Is that who you're looking for?"