Chapter 19: Looks of Adoration

"You're right, come sit down. We can tell each other more about ourselves." Baji suggested and pat his thigh for the blonde to sit there. "Mm, okay. I suppose that not sitting on your lap after fucking so many times in a row would be pretty weird." Chifuyu said, trying to explain his reasoning as he lowered himself onto the others lap, though he truly wanted to do so and his legs were starting to hurt again. "My god! You're way lighter than expected!" Baji exclaimed, shifting to look at the younger male sitting on top of him. "Eh, not really. I'm rather heavy according to some of the other people I've been with. And Kazutora." The younger said then sighed in delight when the ravenette pressed a kiss onto his cheek. "They're just weaklings," Baji stated and Chifuyu snorted before nuzzling into the older's neck.

"So, when's your birthday?" Chifuyu asked. Baji could feel his warm breath against his neck as he spoke. "November third, when's yours?" The older asked as he wrapped an arm around the blonde's waist. "December nineteenth," The younger answered, tracing the ravenette's palm with his finger. "I bet someone got extra presents for Christmas." The older joked, Chifuyu giving the ravenette a wholehearted laugh. It was like music tp the older's ears. "Nope, I'd either get presents for the holidays or my birthday. Depended on how the year went." The younger explained and started giggling when he saw the ravenette's face.

"Unt unt, you deserve presents for both and I'll make sure that happens. In fact, what do you want as a present?" The blonde shrugged in response to Baji's question and hummed as he thought about it. "I have no clue, probably just a new toy for Peke." Chifuyu thought aloud as he looked up at nothing in particular. "Who's that?" Baji asked, leaning his head against his companion's. "Who? Peke? He's my cat! I've have him for years now, although he's really old." Chifuyu explained, his gaze turning to the older male. "I'll have to introduce you to him sometime soon. I think he's a bit sick actually..." Chifuyu trailed off.

Baji just smiled dearly at the blonde, invested and listening to ever word he was saying. Not wanting to miss a thing. He'd occasionally hum in response or give the younger a full fledged answer, but he was truly focused on his story about several topics all at the same time. The blonde told him about his cat, his childhood, even about the first time he'd gotten into a fight. Random stories about his middle school and high school experience had stuck in his mind and he told the ravenette everything he could remember. The blonde eventually noticed the adoring look on the older's face and started blushing like mad.

"Don't look at me like that! It's embarrassing!" Chifuyu exclaimed and covered the ravenette's eyes. Baji laughed his huskily, the laugh Chifuyu favored oh so much and ruffled the younger's hair. "You're so adorable, 'Fuyu." He said to the younger, squeezing him into a hug. The blonde's face flushed completely, a concerning shade of red covered his cheeks, ears, and the back of his neck. "Would you stop doing that..?" Chifuyu stammered, covering his ears when Baji acknowledged how red they were. "Doing what? Calling you adorable even though it's true?" The older teased. "Yes, exactly that! And I'm not adorable." Chifuyu pouted and rolled his eyes when Baji opposed his statement. "I think otherwise," He told the younger.

"No! You're supposed to agree with me!" Chifuyu shook the older man back and forth by the shoulders. "Ah, forget it." Chifuyu sighed and leaned over onto the ravenette. The older bent down to kiss the younger's head and then laid his head on the back of the sofa. "Shall we move to the bed?" He suggested, running his fingers through the younger's blonde and slightly black hair. "Sure, I like that idea. Just don't blow my back out again, I might get scoliosis because of you." Chifuyu gave the older a stern look before standing up only for his legs to go numb under him. The younger fell back onto the ravenette, causing the latter to laugh a bit.

"Oi! Stop laughing and help me!!" The blonde demanded, pouting and crossing his arms until the older stopped laughing and lifted him up. "I didn't mean for you to carry me-" Chifuyu started but yelped when the ravenette stood up and pretended to drop him. "Don't do that!" The blonde exclaimed, trying to calm down his fast beating heart. "Sorry, sorry. I won't do it anymore. It's just so fun teasing you," The older responded as he carried the younger to the hotel bed with ease.

"By the way, what's your workout routine?" The blonde asked as he snickered and poked at the older's bicep. Baji chuckled and lowered the him onto the bed. "Why? I think your body type is perfectly fine." The ravenette stated as he fell backward onto the bed beside Chifuyu. "Meh. I'm just skin, bones, and slightly toned. Nothing special really.." Chifuyu sighed and shrugged it off. The older man rolled over, crouching over the blonde. "Don't say that, everything about you is perfect and special." Baji said, an affirming tone to his voice. Chifuyu stared at the ravenette for a bit before smiling and hugging him. "You're so sweet to me, I don't deserve this." He muttered against the older's chest. "You deserve the whole world, we can continue this conversation in the morning. It's super late now, we should head to bed." Baji said and kissed the blonde's forehead before scooting to the pillows, Chifuyu following suit. "Good night!" Chifuyu said as he snuggled into the older's hold. "Good night," Baji smiled softly and kissed the younger's hair before closing his eyes and allowing himself to be taken away by the exhaustion from the earlier day catching up with him.

A/N: Bruh I like went into a slump or sumn when i wrote the last half of these chapters so these bitches short asf my fault :') YO I HAVEN'T TYPED THAT FACE IN AGES OMG.