"So you're saying you don't wanna get married?"

A/N: bruh somebody started shooting at the carnival, bitches be goofy at them junks thats why ion never go . but i hope ainnobody got hurt and i was like at the mall right beside it and the dude like ran in there 🥲 luckily we got out before we even knew about this

"If I have to spend another minute with these damn idiots I'm going to kill myself and everyone in this airport." Yuzuha grumbled to herself but Chifuyu picked up what she said and certainly wasn't tryna go to hell with everyone else, at least not at the moment. "Please spare me, I'm not trying to get mixed in with them when I die." The blond begged, though he wasn't necessarily pleading for his life. He just didn't want to suffer in hell with that group of imbeciles and honestly it's somewhat understandable. "I gotchu man. I guess I gotta spare Emma too since she's gonna be a surrogate for someone soon." Yuzuha sighed and then whipped her head around when they both heard the most slackest, nastiest, loudest fart ever.

"Alright bitch who the fuck did that, I'm finna shove their head all the way up their damn shit-smelling ass." Chifuyu stood up from where he was seated and started cracking his knuckles. "Shit bro that was fucking Smiley on my momma!" Koko pointed at the curly pink haired male standing across from him. "You going to hell! I put it on God that wasn't me." The older Kawata swore and then pointed at Hakkai. "It was the damn beanpole right there!" He accused halfheartedly. "Oh hell to the fucking no, don't bring me in this shit! We all know the only person that don't wash they ass is fucking Kazutora!" The long blue haired male proclaimed and Chifuyu just stood there astonished by how many accusations were going back and forth. "What the fuck, y'all all the opps? Why the devil you fuckers started accusing each other the second a bitch farted?" He asked in absolute bewilderment. He was being dead serious about it too. Yuzuha stood behind him nodding along with what he was saying. "Like damn, I wasn't actually going to do that shit but what the hell?  Maybe I should 'cause y'all motherfuckers on that za right now." The blond continued with Yuzuha there to back him up.

"Bro why everyone looking like they just saw their lives flash before their eyes?" Mitsuya asked as he, Emma, and Baji returned from buying snacks out the vending machines. "Chifuyu's gonna kill us..!" Hakkai whined to the light purple haired male. "What the hell? Don't lie on me Hakkai!" Chifuyu exclaimed and kicked him in the knee. "Shit bro, he ain't even lying. Yuzuha was tryna kill us too. I need Allstate." Nahoya stated and shoved his hands in his pockets. "Why, so you can be in good hands? How 'bout you go hold Ran's hand and shut up." Yuzuha huffed and glared at the curly headed boy who glared right back. "Oh hell no that's what we not finna do. Don't nobody want to motherfuckin' Ran Haitani, fuck you thought this was?" He claimed, a "bitch what the fuck?" look crossing Ran's face. "Um, excuse me? You literally just said that yo-" Ran interjected only to earn an elbow in the gut from Nahoya.

"We need this damn flight to hurry up before everyone ends up murdering each other." Emma grumbled and wrapped an arm around Yuzuha's waist. Chifuyu agreed as he sat back down, Baji sitting beside him. "This is very much not okay." Chifuyu told the ravenette who chuckled in response. "Nah, threatening to kill each other in the airport seems to be something you guys do on a daily basis." He sarcastically said in response. "Yeah, we're like pros at it." Mitsuya added from behind the couple. "Oh my gosh! Mitsuya don't do that, you scared the hell out of me!" The blond jumped and ran a hand through his hair which was needing a root touchup pretty badly.  "Sorry blondie. I forgot you scare easily." The lavender haired smiled apologetically and ruffled the younger's hair. Baji had to stop himself from glaring at the lavender haired, almost forgetting that he and Hakkai were happily married for three years so far. The ravenette had no clue why he was so jealous lately, something just had his nerves on high alert when it came to the blond he was so infatuated with. You and I both know exactly what it is.