Chapter 32: "..I Already Have Your Mum's Blessing Right?"

A/N: listen to j cole lol !!

"Found it," Baji smiled triumphantly as he continued to thrust into the blond, hitting his prostate over and over again. Chifuyu filled the room with his cries of pleasure as he gripped the bedsheets. "Fuck Baji, I'm gonna-" The blond tensed up when he released his semen all over his and the ravenette's stomachs. He went limp though Baji continued to penetrate his ass in steady movements. "Shit man, I just came. How're you still going?" Chifuyu huffed between his panting. "Seeing you cum like that just got me more riled up." Baji chuckled and lifted the younger's legs up, placing them on his shoulders and leaned forward to kiss the blond. Chifuyu kissed him back, small moans eruptinf from him as they shared a passionate kiss. "Shit, you're so beautiful 'Fuyu." The ravenette whispered as he kissed the younger's neck sweetly. He noted that the male under him tasted like berries and mint. "I love you, 'Fuyu." He muttered and kissed him on the lips before pulling out after he came in the younger male. "Hah...I love you too Baji." Chifuyu panted and hugged the older male.

-

After washing up and changing into the smallest clothes Baji had, which was still oversized but Chifuyu certainly didn't mind, Chifuyu decided that he should call mama Baji back. Though it'd be rather embarrassing after what had happened almost two hours before.

'Oh my gosh...maybe I shouldn't call her back. I'd literally die of embarrassment.' Chifuyu thought as he rolled around on the ravenette's sofa with his phone in hand. "What's got you so energized?" The older male asked as he sat down on the couch and placed a chaste kiss on the younger's forehead. "I don't think energized is the correct word to describe how I'm feeling. I feel like I'm going to vomit all of my internal organs onto your probably thousand yen rug and everything that I are today along with it." The blond groaned as he continued to contemplate whether or not he should call Baji's mom back. "Okay, and what has

you feeling this way?" The ravenette asked, wrapping an arm around the younger's waist and pulled him closer to his warm body. "Uhh, if I tell you you're going to laugh at me." The younger's male muttered and turned his head away. The older male chuckled and laid his head on the blond's shoulder. "I might, but that doesn't mean you should internally debate about it when someone is willing to talk about it." Baji told the male who had now turned in his direction and stared at him in bewilderment.

"Wow..that was actually such a wise thing to say! Who knew my boyfriend was such a mature, wise man?" Chifuyu laughed and kissed the blushing male on the cheek. "I'm going to remember you saying that in the future and hold it against you. Anyway, it's just something trivial that I'm worried about. I was debating whether or not to call your mum back." The blond chuckled nervously as he explained to Baji what had him feeling sick to his stomach. "Oh! I see why you were worried, but go ahead and call her. She's probably gonna do a tiny bit of teasing but then change the subject as soon as you know it. Besides, I think I told her you'd call her back anyway so it'd be pretty messed up if I'd just lied." The ravenette laughed, the comforting sound flooded Chifuyu's ears and he felt at ease. "Alright, but you have to sit here with me when I call her back in case I don't know how to respond to anything." The now determined male stated and went to FaceTime to call back mama Baji.

"Chifuyu darling!! How are you doing, Baji didn't render your back inactivated did he?" Baji's mum giggled and then waved a hand dismissively when the blond got flustered. "I'm just teasing dear! Anyway, did you get home safe?" She asked, a huge sweet grin on her face. "Ah, I'm still at Baji- er, Keisuke's apartment right now." Chifuyu answered and Baji waved from behind the younger male. "I see! Well, I won't bother you any further. Make sure you have dinner and get enough rest darling!" Baji's mom smiled blindingly bright and waved. "Oh, alright. Thank you, same to you ma'am!" The blond waved back. "Of course, and feel free to call me mom!" She said and hung up the call. The blond sat there in shock and slowly turned to the ravenette who was flustered his own self. "I guess ma likes you a lot. Pretty sure you're the only person she's said that too." Baji chuckled and kissed the younger male. "So if I propose to you that means I already have your mum's blessing, right?" Chifuyu questioned before quickly adding on, "Hypothetically of course." which caused the ravenette to feel a pang in his heart but he ignored it and answered nonchalantly, "Yeah I guess so." Before adding a forced laugh.