Winter Chocolate

( In this scenario , Kaizo was in his Space ship with Lahap and fang. They finished Fang's training of this week so Kaizo finally gave permission to fang to go on earth and spend some days with Boboiboy and his friends.)

The sky is washed with grey, watery light illuminating thin patches to brilliance as A Space ship arrives near Tok aba's kokotiam . Fang looks out of the Space ship he saw Boboiboy , Yaya, Ying, and Gopal with smiles on there faces while waving their hands towards him. Fang Quickly stepped out ,rushed towards his friends excitedly so they all started talking and chatting with eachother.

Under a dove grey sky the colours of earth don their winter coats, each hue darker and richer than before. The path sparkles and crunches, like sugar underfoot, and the coolness brings them right into the now, into the moment of winter evening, Though the flowers sleep and the trees show their lofty arms once more, a smile plays upon there cold lips. For as much as Boboiboy , Yaya , Ying , Fang and Gopal love the summertime, they love the winter too.

Meanwhile , Kaizo's Space ship was about to leave but suddenly they the Space ship stopped automatically. Kaizo walks to the control room and asked seriously ," What's wrong ?"

" Huh , Captain it seems like there's some technical problem in the system of ship."- Lahap responded while typing commands on the holographic keyboard and glanced at the screen ." We have to stay here until it's fixed."

" And How much time it's going to take to fix ?"- Kaizo questioned irritatedly.

" May be an hour or something."

" Ughh.... Alright but do it quick"- Kaizo ordered and left the control room.

" Yes captain !"-Lahap replied and continued doing his work .

After some time , when Boboiboy and his friends noticed that the captain's space ship is still there so they all decided to check what's going on . As they reached near the door , the door opened automatically showing lahap coming out in tension.

" Is something wrong , Lahap ?"- Yaya questions calmly.

" Yes , Why you are still here ?"- Gopal also asked.

" There's some sudden technical problem in the space ship but don't worry , I'll fix it in some time after that we'll Leave."- Lahap replied and get outside the space ship to check what's wrong. Boboiboy and others followed him .

" Do you need any help?"- Fang asked.

" No Thanks . May be I already figured it out what's the problem. I'll fix it by myself ."- Lahap replied and continued to fix the ship.

" Okay but why don't you take some break ?"- Boboiboy said while smiling." How about a hot chocolate?"

" No thanks but I ha...."- Lahap about to say but Ying quickly interrupted and said ," You can't say No ! Just come with us and also tell captain to join us."

" Huh... But captain is..."- Lahap about to reply nervously but suddenly someone interrupted again and Spoken in a cheerful and sweet voice."Don't worry about kaizo. I'll ask him to join."

They all immediately turned around and saw Sanaya there. They all got surprised as they didn't excepted her to be here so Boboiboy questioned his elder sister surprisedly ," What are you doing here ,sis ? And when you arrived here? "

" Yes , We didn't even knew you're on Rintis Iland."- Yaya added surprisingly.

" You'll never know."- Sanaya winks and says mysteriously.

" Stop kidding and tell us what you're doing here ? Didn't Admiral Maskmana or dad gave you any missions today ?"- Boboiboy questioned again seriously.