Outfit(15+)

( In this scenario , Sanaya is in Kaizo's room by giving an excuse she's bored so she's now playing vedio games in HIS room.)

" I think you can also play games in YOUR room."- Kaizo asked while raising his voice.

" I'm bored by staying in my room. Your room is clean and better than mine so it's fun here."- Sanaya replies while playing.

" Whatever... I'm ignoring you now."

After a few moments,

Whenever Kaizo trys to focus on his work, But Subconsciously his eyes diverts towards Sanaya no matter how much he trys to consentrate on his work. He glanced at her sideways as today she wore cute vibrant off-shoulder top and black loss Mini-shirt which reached till her mid-thighs.

After a some minutes passed , Sanaya also noticed that Kaizo is glacing at her sideways so she stopped playing and asked teasingly," Hey Kaizo, Are you undressing me with your eyes ?"

Kaizo felt nurvously as he got caught while glacing at her while replies ," I..I Just l-like your Ou-outfit today. You look Good."

" Awww.... Really ?"- Sanaya says while smiling widely.

"  Yaa...."- Kaizo suddenly approached her ,stands infront of her with a smirk as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulls her closer till their noses touch. His right hand, slowly slips under her Top so as his breathing increased. He whispered as he leaned on her shoulder and licks her ear," But I guess your outfit would look good on my bedroom floor."

Sanaya can clearly hear her heart beat increasing and she breaths heavily, blushed.