Valentine's Day

(In this Scenario, At IPSSS,  Kaizo was in the cafeteria, having his breakfast while Sanaya joined him. Kaizo just rolled his days and signed however he has forgotten that today is Valentine's day)

" Soo...What are your plans for today ?"- Sanaya asked casually with a smile while hiding a small gift box in her pocket.

Kaizo looks at her," Hmm... I've an another Mission today so I'm leaving this afternoon."

" umm...Sounds good."- Sanaya says while munching on her cookies, pancakes and muffins.

" Stop this."

" Huh...Stop what ?"

" Eating such sweet things as breakfast. You might get rotten teeth."- Kaizo scolded her.

" I won't. And don't talk like my Dad. When I was younger, I didn't got to eat anything sweet for breakfast. Now when I grow up, let me just decide things on my own."- Sanaya says while taking a sip of her juice.

" Yaa, You can decide now how much stupid you wanna be. You've no limits."- Kaizo signed annoyed.

" Come on, you can atleast eat sweet stuff on atleast this day."- Sanaya smiled politely as her cheeks got pink and slowly about to take out the gift but they both got interrupted by someone.

" Good morning, Captain  !"

They both looked at the girl, who's almost same as Sanaya in age. Sanaya recognised and remember she is one of the 1st Lientenant who joined IPSSS, 3 months ago.

" Good Morning, Jenni ! "- Sanaya greets her back cheerfully, while Kaizo didn't even bothered to look at her.

" Umm..."- Jenni for some reasons ignores Sanaya and stares at Kaizo." Good morning, Captain Kaizo."

Kaizo finally noticed at her," Do you want something ?"

" Umm.... Actually, I've always admired you, Captain Kaizo. And today's Valentine's day so I made some Chocolates for you."- Jenni smiled and extended her hand to give him a box of Chocolates.

All members around immediately turned and stares at them shockingly while also Sanaya gasped with her eyes open and gawks looking between them confusingly. She thinks," What the--- How can she just say things so straight-forwardly ? Especially infront of Kaizo !! While completely ignoring my presence and everyone's else."

Kaizo let out an annoyed groan," I don't need chocolates from you. Tsk.. If you have that much free time them use your useless Brain to do something useful. NOW GO AND GET TO THE WORK !"

Jenni gulped nervously and ran away. After a few minutes everyone else also left as the breakfast break.

Kaizo was also about to leave but stopped when he noticed Sanaya is still eating there, looking hopeless while holding a small box. He walks up to her and sits besides her.

" Is that for me ?"- Kaizo asked out of nowhere so Sanaya signed hesitant.

" Ahm~ n...."- She signed nervous a bit.

Kaizo snatched the box before Sanaya could react and opened it. There are so many chocolates inside the box.

" Did you made them ?"- Kaizo asked seriously.

" Umm..."- Sanaya nods. " I'll not from next time. I'm sorr---"

" They're delicious !"- Kaizo took a bite of the chocolate and said." Thanks, Sanaya."

Sanaya signed shocked," but you told her you don't want chocolates ?!"

" Yes, I told her but not to you. Duhh, I love everything you've given to me, even Y-you."- Kaizo said while trying his best to keep a straight face but Sanaya can see his face getting red due to embarrassment or blush.

Sanaya chuckles and suddenly kiss him," Happy Valentine's day !"-