Titanic

( In this scenario , Kaizo and Sanaya both were free and had nothing important to do so they decided , more like Sanaya decided to watch the movie 'Titanic' in her room)

" Titanic is the best movie I've ever watched... It's the movie that made me cry a lot !"- Sanaya says while playing with her watch, sat on her couch comfortably.

" What's so special about it anyways ? It's just a movie. That's all."- Kaizo signed with a bored face as he walked and sat next to her.

" It's the best movie I assure you that it'll make you Feel the love and sadness at the same time."- She replied, interested.

" Fine ! "- Kaizo signed and Nods." Let's just watch it now ...I don't have anything else to do anyways."

Sanaya signed excitedly and jumps. She brings softdrinks and snacks , set up her room's mini theatre and speakers, closed the certains and door , and played the movie on her big screen, within a second. She says in excitement as she sat next to him on the couch," Let's Go !!"

Kaizo just Nods with a bored face and thought," It must be some childesh movie that she wants to see. Last week, she made me watch a movie named 'Twilight' although that wasn't bad at all but still.... Anyways I don't have anything to do right now either so let's just go with the flow for the sake of time pass."
**********

After a more than half-an-hour.

Kaizo and Sanaya just sat and watched the movie titled 'titanic'. Now they're watching a scene were Jack and rose were inside the car , making some sort of hot love session. Sanaya just stares at the screen with a confused and Embarrassed face while Kaizo felt warm and desired started to bother his mind.

" Urgh...."- Kaizo signed.

Sanaya signed confused and glanced at him," What's wrong Kaizo ? Don't you like the movie ?"

" I wanna be Titanic..."- He mumbled with blank expressions on his face.

" Huh ? Why ? "- Sanaya raised her eyebrows in confusion.

" You could be the ocean and I'll go down on you.."- Kaizo smirked as he leaned closer to her heatup body.

" kAiZo.....!"- Sanaya mumbled and blushed.