Imagination (13 +)

( In this scenario , Sanaya is sitting in control room of TAPOPS while thinking about something Very deeply . meanwhile , Kaizo and Ramenman enters the room)

Sanaya is out of her mind, thinking about something. Her cheeks are red and face looks adorable as she's lost in her own thoughts.

Kaizo and Ramenman came and watch her as they both got confused that she didn't even realised and felt their presence.

" What's wrong with her ?"- Ramenman whispered to kaizo.

" How would I know ?"- Kaizo replys as he's also slightly confused." Maybe she's thinking about something."

" Aww... My poor baby. May be She's thinking of his future boyfriend ."- Miina suddenly came out of nowhere. Ramenman gasped and Kaizo also signed surprised.

" Who are you ?"- Ramenman asked surprisedly.

" I'm Miina . Sanaya's best bestie."- Miina waved her hand.

" What are you doing here ?"

" I came to visit Sanaya but she's looking soo much cutie when she's lost in thoughts so I decided I should not distrub her."- Miina replied sweetly as they all look at Sanaya from side.

" Well. I agree with you. I also think she's day dreaming about his future boyfriend."- Ramenman whispered to Miina. He winks at Kaizo so he gave him back an irritated look. Ramenman whispered to kaizo," I think she's thinking of you."

Sanaya looks so dreamy as she started talking to herself without even noticing their presence . She speaks in a dreamy and moaning voice," Hmmm......I wanna lick it slowly with my tongue as I feel it's wetness dripping down that messed my hand. I wanna eat that all day and all night as I'm yearning for it's sweet taste until I'm satisfied. Uhmmm~." She moans as she bite her lower lip.

" Woah that's soo wild."- Ramenman and Miina smirks teasingly as they both walk infront of her quickly.

" AHH... WHERE'S MY INNOCENT SWEET ANGEL SANAYA ?? FROM WHERE YOU LEARNT THAT ??"- Kaizo asked and shouted at Sanaya.

" What are you talking about ?"- Sanaya asks with an innocent face." I was just craving for some icecream ! Can somebody buy me that some sweet stuff, please." She pouts.

" Just as I expected , innocent Sanaya as always. Unlike you two dirty minded."- Kaizo rolled his yes at them.

" We're just having a s*xy Imagination."