Comparison & Jealous shots

( In this scenario , Boboiboy and Yaya are calmly watching the view outside the window of TAPOPSas right now they don't have any tasks to do but they are not aware that Sanaya is watching them from far.)

" Uhmm.... Boboiboy ? What do you think about our love ?" - Yaya asks as she holds his hand and looks sweetly into his brown eyes.

" It's like a....star in the galaxy. Count it and it will never ends, just like my love for you !" - Boboiboy replies as he holds her hands and gave her a gentle smile.

" Aww...."- Yaya smiles and blushes .

Meanwhile ,

Sanaya watches them from far while hiding behind a wall. She felt jealous as Kaizo never once said such nice things to her. She decided and immediately rushed towards him. Kaizo was on his way to leave as he saw Sanaya walks towards him.

" Hey Kaizo , Wait..."- Sanaya catches her breath as she quickly holds his both hands. She glances straight into his red crimson eyes. Her Ruby eyes shines and her rose favour lips tug into a playful and sweet smile.

" I have something to ask....What do you think about us ?"- She asks passionately with a girly voice.

" Count the stars."- Kaizo replied.

" Aww... It's infinite means also our love--"

" No. Just count the stars. Don't bother me idiot."