Marriage Shots💒💍

Shot 1~ 💒💒💒💒💍💍💍💍
Sanaya was in library writing something when Kaizo approached her~

" Sanaya ?!"- Kaizo saw her writing something with full concentration so he approached her and taunts," Did you got lost again ? It's library, not playroom."

Sanaya took a glance at him and signed," Oh, Please ! I just needed some peace to try out my new signature. Can you tell me if it's good ?"

" Sure !"- Kaizo leans closer to her, takes out a folded paper and placed it infront of her." Sign in this to let me know."

" Cool. Thank--."- She glanced at the folded paper and unfolds it. Her eyes widened as she reads the paper and got stunned for a moment. She looks at him shockingly yet confused.

" This is a marriage certificate !"- Sanaya says surprisingly.

"And what about it ?"
___________________________________________________
Shot 2 💒💒💒💒💍💍💍💍
Sanaya and Kaizo normally talking~

" Hey , Kaizo ! "- Sanaya calls him as he looks at her." How about I give you a Nickname ?"

" Don't you dare , Sanaya ."- Kaizo glared at her angrily.

" I swear, I came up with a good one this time."

" I said, NO !"

" Please"

" NO"- Kaizo shouted.

" Please , Hubby !"- Sanaya says while making a cute adorable face as the nickname slips from her month smoothly.

" ... Disgusting."- Kaizo rolled his eyes at her as he suddenly looks away.

Sanaya signed while looking away sadly and sniffing as she's holding back her tears.

Kaizo quickly grabbed her by waist and turned her around so she can look at him. He says with a smirk," Say that again, Wify !"

Sanaya suddenly stopped breathing as her cheeks got red.
___________________________________________________
Shot 3 💒💒💒💒💍💍💍💍
Kaizo suddenly approached Sanaya who was calmly watching the view outside the Spacestation~

" Hmm...Sanaya !"- Kaizo walked up to her. He signed slightly hesitate as he continues," Do you wanna help me with my wedding ?"

Sanaya's jaw dropped to floor as she stared at him shockingly with her eyes and mouth wide open," I-I didn't knew you were getting married. What do you need me to do ? Should I sing--"

Kaizo suddenly holds her hand as looks at her in eyes," Be my wife ?"

Sanaya got speechless.