Aquarium

( In this scenario, Sanaya, Kaizo, Ramenman and Miina are in a Aquarium Because Miina invited Sanaya to spend some time with her. However Sanaya also dragged Ramenman and Kaizo into it. Sanaya was watching fishes especially Jellyfishs as she found them cute.)

" Kaizo ! Kaizo ! Can I take one home ? Please please....."- Sanaya requested him while pouting, points her finger at a Jellyfish.

" It's an a Aquarium. Not a pet shop ! "- Kaizo rolled his eyes.

" I don't think The aquarium manager will allow it."- Ramenman added.

" But it's still cute."- Miina joined Sanaya and stares at the fish." I can talk to the owners of this aquarium to give us this jellyfish if you want."

" There's no need for that. She can't even take care of herself, moreover a Jellyfish. No way !"- Kaizo interrupted.." Don't you know that Jellyfishes also doesn't possess Brains ?!"

" What do you mean by, Jellyfish "Also"  doesn't possess Brains."- Miina signed and raised her eyebrow at him however he didn't replied.

Ramenman signed," Wait. Jellyfish don't have Brain."

" How Did they survive so long ?"- Sanaya asked him.

" Ask the jellyfish , idiot."

Sanaya nods , looks at the jellyfish and says," How do you survive soo long without a Brain?"

~Sanaya's Imagination
Jellyfish nods at her ," Yes"

Sanaya years up as she talk with the Jellyfish.

" I like it, soo witty."- Miina said.

" I need this one as My pet !!"- Sanaya requested to all and continued talking to that Jellyfishes," You wanna be my pet too, right Jellyfish ?"

~Sanaya's imagination
Jellyfish nods and says," Yes"

Sanaya smiled widely yet childishly," I love it so much. We have the same vides...."

Kaizo Face palmed himself and signed soo much annoyed and hopeless.

" Kaizo, Jellyfish survive 650 million years without having a brain."- Ramenman tries to give him some hope.

" I'm hopeless for both of them."- Kaizo signed.