Comparison and Love shot (1)

( In this scenario , Boboiboy and Yaya are calmly watching the view outside the window of TAPOPS as right now they don't have any tasks to do but they are not aware that Sanaya is watching them from far.)

" Ahm Boboiboy ? I have a question for you ."- Yaya smiles nervously.

Boboiboy signed confused ," What is it ?"

" Will you cry if I die ?"

" Of course Yaya ! I'll be the saddest 'coz I'll lost my happiness which is you ."- Boboiboy smiles sweetly.

Yaya blushed heavily as she heard him.

Meanwhile ,

Sanaya watches them from far while hiding behind a wall. She felt jealous as Kaizo never once said such nice things to her. She decided and immediately rushed towards him. Kaizo was busy on his phone when Sanaya approached him

" Ahmm...Kaizo ?!"

Kaizo didn't glanced at her and continued scrolling his screen although he still listens," Hmm..."

" If I die , will you cry ?" - Sanaya asks sweetly.

Kaizo signed shocked and replied ," DUHH...Ofcourse NOT !!!"

Sanaya feels sad as he heard him saying it soo casually and her shining tears started falling from her red Ruby eyes.

" I'll not cry because I'll follow you !"- Kaizo spoken seriously." Even death can't take you away from me. My life is nonsense without you . So please stop crying Sanaya !"

Sanaya immediately glances straight into his red crimson eyes. Her Ruby eyes shines and Sparkes as her rose favour lips tug into a cheerfull and sweet smile.