Oreo cookies (15+)

( In this scenario , Sanaya was  watching Earth's TV shows on her big screan in her room and for a change , She also dragged Kaizo into this. They both were watching some tv shows until a AD break of the same oreo cookies pops up on the screen)

Sanaya and Kaizo both were calmly sitting on sofa while watching some TV shows but for some time , the ads starts. On the screen , They both saw the ad of Oreo so as Sanaya quickly went and came back with some packets of Oreo cookies.

" Want some ?"- Sanaya offered him some Oreo but obviously Kaizo refused.

She signed and continued eating her Oreo cookies while waiting for ads to finish.

Meanwhile, They didn't know that Ramenman and Miina were secretly keeping an eye on them from outside of a window.

" What are they doing ?"- Miina asked as whispering.

" They are just watching some TV shows as Sanaya is eating some kind of Oreo cookies."- Ramenman whispered too so they won't hear their voices.

" What's Oreo ?"

" I just saw on ads, it's Earth's cookies."

" Umm...You mean this packet ?!"- Miina shows him a packet of Oreo.

" From where you got this?"

" From Sanaya's hand bag! Don't tell her."- Miina quietly tears up the packet and starts eating them." Umm..Not bad ! Want some ?"

" Sure !"

" Ummm....I wanna see them doing something romantic!"- Miina whispered

" Me too. They both are even sitting at so much distance on a single two sitter sofa, seriously ?!"- Ramenman whispered and replied while eating cookies.

Sanaya split the cookie , licks it and moan in a dulcet voice as sweet as any songbird. Her voguish clothes still kept captive an aroma redolent of cinnamon and Levender ," You should try some , Kaizo ! They're taste and Creamy."

Kaizo shook his head again as he heard her but at the same time while trying to ignore her but  ,Subconsciously , He glanced at her sideways, noticed cream on her lips as she licking the cream on the cookie. It is the feel that sends his mind into a sensual state of intoxication.

That's why,  Kaizo's right hand reach toward her face and wipes the cream on her lips lightly then tastes it .It impressed him that her lips are plump, soft and baby pink.

" Sanaya, Do you know your legs are like an Oreo ?"- Kaizo said with a smirk.

Sanaya signed confused," An Oreo cookie ? Hmm...Why ?"

" Because..."- Kaizo leans closer to her even with a widen smirk now and continued." I just wanna spilt them apart, lick and eat everything in between."

Sanaya gasped, her cheeks turned pure red as she murmured something.

Meanwhile, Behind the window where Miina and Ramenman were hiding.

Ramenman choked on his cookie then half-whispered excitedly," YAHHH !!! Now that's some wild!"

Miina also choked as she throwed the cookies then half-whispered," WHAT THE----IWWWWW.... I Don't Want To Eat Now!

Sanaya felt embracing and blushed really hard for a moment as Kaizo stared at her straight with a wide smirk on his lips.

Bonus~~

That time ,Sanaya ONLY blushed that hard because of the melting hot voice in which Kaizo said those words and other is the intoxicating way he stared straight into her eyes although she thought," What does that mean? Is he trying to tell me something ? I still don't get it but it's soo intoxicating and hot the way he said those words and looks at me."

Behind the window, Miina signed and mumbled as she understood that Sanaya didn't understood this ," Poor Sanaya , It's better for you to stay innocent for a few more days before your First Time or untill Kaizo makes you scream his name !"