Maths ? (15+)

( In this scenario, Sanaya's stucked with problem in library so She immediately went towards Kaizo so he might help her...... Sanaya ft Maths !!!)

" Hey Kaizo , If you're smartest man I've ever meet then solve this problem ?"- Sanaya asked sweetly.

" If I'm the smartest man you've ever meet then you must be the dumbest girl I've ever meet."- Kaizo shot back and ignored her.

" Come on , Kaizo. Can you please help me to my maths problem ?"- Sanaya requested in a sweet voice and with a adorable face.

" okay , What's it ?"

" You need to answer it quickly in 5 seconds !!!"- Sanaya asked in rush and excitedly." What's your number?"

Kaizo signed defeated with a really look and gave her his number.

************************
( In this scenario, Kaizo's sitting in a library as he stucked with a thought so without wasting any another minute and without thinking, he went straight towards Sanaya...... Kaizo ft Maths !!!)

" Hmm... Sanaya !"- Kaizo called her hesitatedly

" Huh...What happened ?"- Sanaya asked innocently as she was reading a manga in library.

" Let's go to my room and do some maths."- Kaizo said coldly.

" What kind of maths ? May be we can do it here."

Kaizo raised an eyebrow and looks at Ramenman , Boboiboy and his friends who are sitting far from them ," In front of them ??"

" Yeah , What's it ?"- Sanaya signed even more confused.

Kaizo leans closer to her ear as whispered in his hot voice," Add a bed, Subtract our clothes, Divide your legs and let's multiple!"

Sanaya gulped as she felt butterflies in her stomach then half-whispered in a seductive voice," Y..you know... I'm not good at maths so I won't mind some extra maths teaching sections too . LET'S GO , QUICK !"