Comparison and jealous shots (3)

( In this scenario , Boboiboy and Yaya are again just talking while sitting in cafeteria of TAPOPS. As usual they are not aware Sanaya is watching them from far )

" My lili..."- Boboiboy pouts with puppy eyes towards Yaya

" Yes ?"

" I love you."- Boboiboy pouts again.

" Aww...I love you too. You're so sweet today. What do you want ?"- Yaya asks while blushing.

" Hmm....A kiss"- Boboiboy signed👉👈

Yaya smiles and peck Boboiboy's cheek as they both blushed sweetly.

Meanwhile ,

Sanaya watches them while hiding under a table of cafeteria. She felt jealous as Kaizo never once said such nice things to her. She decided and immediately rushed towards him. Kaizo was on his way to leave as he saw Sanaya walks towards him.

" Hey Kaizo , Wait..."- Sanaya catches her breath as she quickly holds his both hands. She glances straight into his red crimson eyes. Her Ruby eyes shines and her rose favour lips tug into a playful and sweet smile.," Hey Honey..."

" Hmm ?? Yes ?"

" I love you so much ."- Sanaya pouts.

"I...Love you too..Why are you so sweet today ?"- Kaizo asks doubtfully." You did something wrong , Huh ?"

" W..What-- No~"

" WHAT THE HELL YOU DID YOU DO , SANAYA ? ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH OTHER GUYS ? OR DID YOU MESSED UP THE TAPOPS LIBRARY AGAIN OR EVEN WORST ?

" No.. I'm just swee--"

" SANAAYAA !"