Take it Off

( In this scenario , Sanaya was simply trying all Outfits from her closet may be because she was simply just getting bored , had nothing interesting to do and tomorrow she's planning to go to Summer party with her friends.)

Sanaya was looking at the mirror as she's trying a new outfit but then , she feel not so sure about her over-stylish clothes which her bestie Miina bought for her a week ago. Oftentimes , she doesn't feel comfortable in over-stylish and more revealing clothes so she needs to ask for someone's opinion.

And so , she left from her room and went straight towards Kaizo's room. She typed the password in the keypad next to door as the door slides open. She walked in so the door closes behind...

(Now don't ask how she knew the password of Kaizo's dorm. She's Sanaya . She knows everything she wants to)

" Kaizo~~May I come in?"- She called him softly while walking in.

" Hmm.... Aren't you already inside enough ?!"- Kaizo said in his usual irritated and serious tone, without even glancing at her nor caring to ask how she knew the password of his dorm as he knew.

He ignored her because he's way too much busy, sitting in front of his computer screen while typing something on the holographic keyboard.

Sanaya's best guess was that he's busy doing some boring computer work given by no-one else except Admiral Maskmana...Yet she felt ignored and annoyed that he didn't even once glanced at her.

" Kaizo... Atleast once look at me, I'm your girlfriend."- Sanaya crossed her arms.

" Hmm...hmm.."- He continued doing his work and just simply nodded.

" Look at me , Love ! Am I beautiful ?" - Sanaya spoken sweetly and she turned arounds in a circle to show-off her new dress..

" You're always beautiful...."- Kaizo replies yet didn't mind to look at her.

" I mean, my outfit..aish, Look at me first!"- Sanaya clearly sounds even more annoyed than him now.

Kaizo suddenly stopped from what he has been doing then pay attention to his girlfriend. His jaw almost dropped when he saw his Sanaya, wearing a red floral dress which reached till her mid-thigh like it was just a piece of fabric towel that covers her body.

" Do I look good in this outfit ?"- She asked with a coy smile on her adorable cute face.

" No...."- He replied in short.

Sanaya frowned ," Oh , Really ?"

" Yeah, It's kinda annoying."- Kaizo replies in a serious tone while staring at her from head to toe.

Sanaya pouted her lips due to so much embarrassment and sadness as she sniffs.

" This dress is covering the hotness of your body and it annoys me...Tsk, Take It off."- Kaizo said as a smirk played on his lips.

" Oh...."- Sanaya gasped as her cheeks got red due to so much blushing.