Blood-Type

( In this scenario , Kaizo and Sanaya are in medical room because just a few time ago , They both had a match in which Kaizo slightly got injured by Sanaya . She felt slightly bad for hurting him during the fight so she immediately dragged him here)

Kaizo was calmly sat, signing irritated as the nurse cleans his wound on hand which was still bleeding. He rolled his eyes and spoken," It was just a little Scratch. There's no need to bandage it."

" What do you mean 'No need to bandage it' ? You're bleeding isn't stopped yet so stop being stubborn."- Sanaya raised her voice.

The nurse signed confused and conflicted.

" You do you job, please...."- Sanaya signed her to continue so as the nurse nods and do as told.

" I don't like it."- Kaizo groans in annoyance.

" You don't have to like it. You just need to get bandaged."- Sanaya says politely." If you bleed too much and lose blood too much, Then I have to give you my blood."

" I won't die just by a little wound !"- Kaizo yelled at her." And , even if that happens , I'll never take Your blood."

" What's wrong with you , Kaizo ?"- Sanaya signed as she looks away at nurse then questions," Hey , If I want to then I can give my blood to him , Right ?"

" It depends on your Blood Type . What's your blood type ?"- The nurse asked as she started doing bandage the wound.

" How would I know ?"- Sanaya shakes her head naively.

" How would you not ?"- Kaizo questions quickly.

" Who am I , Karl landsteiner , discoverer of blood groups ?"- Sanaya replies in sarcasm.

" You don't know your own blood type but you know who discovered them ?! "- Kaizo says surprisingly as he stares at her.