Baby, I'm jealous (Shots)

~ Sanaya when she's jealous~

" Sanaya, What's wrong ?"- Kaizo asked in concern as he noticed Sanaya is acting strange.

Sanaya crossed her arms, clenched her fists and glared at him," I saw some other girls flirting with you yesterday. And I'M JEALOUS SO WHAT ?"

Kaizo smirked widely and suddenly grabbed her arm, pinned her against the wall then immediately starts kissing her neck. Sanaya's mind cells completely got randomised as she felt shocked and butterflies in her stomach.

" Uhmmm..... Kaizo..Stop!"- Sanaya moaned while trying to push him away yet he didn't and again quickly landed a kiss on her.......soft babypink lips.

Kaizo slowly let her go yet his hand still holds her hands then replied with a devilish smirk," You're mine, Sanaya. So I marked what's mine."

Sanaya blushed heavily then gave him a sweet smile," O-okay...."

Next day....

Sanaya went out alone and seriously threatened, scared those all girls to death who were flirting with Kaizo the on that other day.
______________________________________________________
~ Kaizo when he's jealous~

Kaizo stared at Sanaya who's talking with some strange man while chuckling for more than half an hour. Kaizo's face expression turned with full of anger and narrowed his eyes at her from far.

Sanaya felt uneasy so she leave the man and finally decided to approach him," What's wrong, Kaizo ?"

" WHAT THE FVCK ? YOU FVCKING DUMBHEAD STUPID, SANAYA ! YOU FVCKING PERVERT !! HOW DARE YOU FVCKING TALK WITH OTHER FVCKED UP MEN WHILE SMILING ? JUST FVCKING GO AND TALK WITH THEM AND DON'T YOU EVER FVCKING DARE TALK TO ME. NOW FVCKING LEAVE ME ALONE !!"- Kaizo shouted at her and left angrily.

Sanaya stood there, signing more and more confused," F*ck ? F*cking ? F*cking ??....  What does that mean ?"