F*** (16+)

( In this scenario , Sanaya and Miina were just Causally talking until a Miina asked something awkward to her bestie)

" Hey , S ! I was thinking did youu....did that with him or not ?"- Miina asked as she smirked teasingly.

" Did what ? I didn't pranked anyone today.."- Sanaya replies , not knowingly.

" No, I mean... I am talking about Captain Kaizo ! You two are in a relationship ,right ?"

" Yah, we're kinda in a relationship..."- Sanaya rubs her head while thinking.

" What do you mean by 'Kinda' in a relationship ?"- Miina asked, confused.

" As usual this first priorities are his duty anddd..... Duty ! "- She responded while rolling her eyes.

" What about his duty as your boyfriend then ? He must have to give you time too..."- Ramenman jumped between the conversation out of nowhere. Sanaya gasped and Miina signs annoyed.

" Yah but it's not only about him...I also have my duties !"

" And yet , still you manage time to talk with us , don't you..."- Miina crossed her arms.

" She's right. You should do you Something to get his time and attention."- Ramenman suggested.

" Like prank him.."- Sanaya guessed like a child.

" So childesh!"- Ramenman comments.

" Then watch a Movie with him.."- Sanaya guessed again.

" So lame!"- Miina comments.

" Then what should I do ?"- Sanaya questions them while trying to figure it out.

Miina and Ramenman smirks slightly and suggested," Why don't you think and do something like a adult ?"

" Like go on a candle light dinner with me..."- Sanaya guessed again and felt not excited about this idea.

" NO ! It's so boring anddd..."- Miina spoken immediately.

" And I don't think Kaizo is kinda romantic person to go on a Candle light dinner..."- Ramenman continued.

" Exactly , It would be better to spead a night bouncing in his bed rather than eating dinner.."- Miina whispered into her ear , teasingly.

" I don't wanna sleep in the same room with Kaizo!"- Sanaya said in a half-whispered tone so Ramenman also heard it.

" But why ?"

" He'll kick me off the bed and I also don't like to share my bed..."- Sanaya replied innocently like a stubborn child.

Ramenman and Miina facepalmed themselves," We didn't mean like that !"

" Then like how ?"- Sanaya asked innocently.

Ramenman steps aside while face palming," It's all pointless.... She's still way too innocent to understand."

"No , she's Not..."- Miina holds her bestie's shoulder and dragged her aside , away from him as whispered," Sanaya , Let me get this straight now, I was actually suggesting you toooo.......F*ck Him . Now you got it !"

Sanaya blinks her eyes confusingly, " But why ?"

" May be you understand it or not but It's every men's desire. Just give him a good session of love and he'll Miss your touch every single night and give you his all time and attention."- Miina said in a half-whispered tone.

" Are you sure ? Just by this Kaizo will pay attention to me ?"- Sanaya blinked her eyes as signed confused while making an innocent face.

Miina snapped at her and winks," I'm sure ! It's an adult and bestie's advice... Trust me , it'll work !"

Sanaya nods with an understanding smile," Fine then I'm going right way !"

" Where are you going ?"- Ramenman heard her saying as questions confusingly.

" To do what Miina told me to do with Kaizo....."- Sanaya says confidently and rushed to find kaizo , as disappeared from their sight.

" What did you told her ?"- Ramenman asked her.

Miina winks," Everything she needed to know as an adult..Come-on , Let's follow her !"

" WHOOO...Woo...Finally ! I can't wait to find a topic to tease them both now..."- Ramenman rushed to follow Sanaya same as Miina.

***********
Sanaya stopped at the empty corridor as she spotted Kaizo. She leans against the wall while crossing her legs as waits for him to walk by with a playful yet coy smile on her face.

Kaizo walks by but stopped, turned his head towards her , and raised an eyebrow confusingly," Hmm....Do you need something or are you just fooling around , Sanaya ?"

" Actually....I think it's the perfect time for that !"- Sanaya looks sideways to make sure no one is watching yet she didn't know Ramenman and Miina were already there , hiding behind the corner wall.

" perfect time for what ?"- Kaizo signed confused." For your childesh pranks ? Orr---"

Before Kaizo could finish his sentence , Sanaya quickly walked infront of him, leaned in as her both hands are on his chest and kissed his cheek then whispered," F*ck you !"

Kaizo got shocked , confused and yet signed totally momentarily freezed as he slightly touched his burning cheek with his fingers where her soft rose lips just landed a second ago. His heart beat actually got faster and louder which Sanaya can clearly hear and feel.

Sanaya just stared into his deep red eyes with smile and waited for him to say something.

" Huhh...???"- Kaizo signed confused and gulped as her hands are still leaning against his chest..." W-what did you just said?"

" F*ck you !"- Sanaya grins and smiles coy." Aren't you going to f*ck me back ?"

"Ummm.......,F*ck you too !"- Kaizo responded , gently yet quickly pushed her away and immediately walks away from her as he felt his cheeks getting red and just to hide his nurvous face.

" Yes , I did it !"- Sanaya felt actually happy , smiles and laughs as she grinned like an Idiot.

Miina facepalms and signed," Dude , That's not How it works !"