How to kiss a tall guy ?

( In this scenario , Sanaya is in cafeteria with Ramenman and Miina . She's lost in her thoughts while thinking about Kaizo )

" Miina , can you give me some suggestions ?"- Sanaya asks.

" Yup , What kind of suggestions ?"

" I was thinking....How to kiss a guy accidentally ? "

Ramenman chokes on his drink and Miina's eyes widened with teasing smile.

" OMG !!!"- Ramenman and Miina exclaimed together.

" Okay...Let me think...You can just walk into him and act like you slipped then BOOM.... Just kiss him"- Ramenman suggested.

" That doesn't sound good ! I think , You both should get collided and when you're about to fall , Let him grabbed you into his arms. Then you should slowly lean in and give him a peak kiss."

" Ahmm...."- Sanaya signed ." Kaizo is too TALL for me to kiss him and he's also not a romantic type who will help me. He'll just let me fall on the floor. What should I do ?"

During this , They were not aware Kaizo was sitting on the table behind them all the time and listening.

" Punch his stomach to bow him down then kiss him !"- Lisa passed by and said." Or grabbed his hair and pull him down then kiss him."

" Hmm....It sounds logical !"- Sanaya nods Innocently.

Kaizo suddenly gets up from his chair and walk straight to them and yelled," WHAT THE--- SANAYA DON'T YOU  DARE DO ANY OF WHAT THEY SAID ! JUST ASK ME TO LEAN DOWN !

" O..Ok !"